Stefan

Upcoming 2017 releases

Place Vendome - TBA (Frontiers)

Place%2BVendome%2B-%2B01.jpg

For every "yes please!" (of which this is one) there have been a few dozen "no thanks!"

For every "yes please!" (of which this is one) there have been a few dozen "no thanks!"

Isn't that the truth!

Isn't that the truth!

Yes

Smash Into Pieces - Rise And Shine (January 27)

capture-20161122-165744.png

Krokus - Big Rocks (January 27)

15078789_1353960931308319_10464514183022

Pride Of Lions - Fearless (January 17/Frontiers)

15078617_1212902895432426_30445207861314

Battle Beast - Bringer Of Pain (February 17)

15241765_1356717244366021_26198196773381

Unruly Child - Can't Go Home (February 27)

Unruly_Child_Door_Edit.jpg

Stamina - System Of Power (February 24)

15085695_10155300475489881_8823792256568

Unruly Child is about the 3rd interesting release in this thread. ;)

That doesnt interest me

So far i have 10 of interest -

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Boulevard (first quarter)

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

:)

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

House Of Lords in January.

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

Ha ha that definitely does NOT interest me. ;)

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

House Of Lords

He.a.t

Eclipse

Ammunition

Place Vendome

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

I don't expect much from Ammunition and the Hitchcock one could go either way... as could Boulevard, to be honest, but yes, I accept the rest.

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

I don't expect much from Ammunition and the Hitchcock one could go either way... as could Boulevard, to be honest, but yes, I accept the rest.

Ammunition is written by Martensson so almost guaranteed to be great.

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

Did you not like the debut Ammunition?

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

Right?

Typical odd remark from the Aussie.

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

Right?

I said it many times in 2014, and every moment since that I don't overly like it. I think you've all commented on it before. ;) I know it's written by Martensson, but he missed the mark first time around and I assume it's likely they'll miss the mark again.

'Access Denied,' (as a Jap bonus track) was by FAR the best track on the album, and that alone just really annoyed me... that the bonus track was so much better than the rest of the album. Other than that, the title track, 'Hit me with your bombs,' 'Wild card' and 'Strung out' were good. I wasn't really that sold on much of the rest, and stuff like 'Road to babylon' and 'Take out the enemy' were just bad. It had it's moments, but overall an average debut in my eyes, and miles behind Wig Wam in their prime.

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

Right?

I said it many times in 2014, and every moment since that I don't overly like it. I think you've all commented on it before. ;) I know it's written by Martensson, but he missed the mark first time around and I assume it's likely they'll miss the mark again.

'Access Denied,' (as a Jap bonus track) was by FAR the best track on the album, and that alone just really annoyed me... that the bonus track was so much better than the rest of the album. Other than that, the title track, 'Hit me with your bombs,' 'Wild card' and 'Strung out' were good. I wasn't really that sold on much of the rest, and stuff like 'Road to babylon' and 'Take out the enemy' were just bad. It had it's moments, but overall an average debut in my eyes, and miles behind Wig Wam in their prime.

Apart from 'Tie Me Down' and 'Give Me a Sign' which were of course the best tracks.

Heat, Eclipse, Degreed and Station are topping my "looking forward to 2017" list at the moment.

I think Eclipse and Degreed should be in the first half of the year with Heat and Station probably in the second half. I saw a post on Facebook that mixing/mastering of Eclipse was starting this week so that could be out fairly early in 2017.

2017 should be a good year :)

Heat, Eclipse, Degreed and Station are topping my "looking forward to 2017" list at the moment.

I think Eclipse and Degreed should be in the first half of the year with Heat and Station probably in the second half. I saw a post on Facebook that mixing/mastering of Eclipse was starting this week so that could be out fairly early in 2017.

2017 should be a good year :)

Yep eclipse and Degreed will be 2 of my most anticipated. Wasnt sure if they would be defo 2017 so thats great to hear.

Shaping up nicely.

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

Right?

Apart from 'Tie Me Down' and 'Give Me a Sign' which were of course the best tracks.

Don't forget the bonus track - Sucker For Anything!!!

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

Right?

I've still not heard that one. I only have "Access Denied."

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

Right?

Itunes

That doesnt interest me

Place Vendome

Story of the Year

Work of Art (late 2017)

Steel Panther (Feb)

HEAT (Fall)

Vain (Feb)

Ammunition

Toby Hitchcock

Kane Roberts

Right?

Itunes

I don't use iTunes. But I'm surprised it hasn't been uploaded to FaceTubes. At least, last I checked.

Of course i saw mention this morning on FB of the new Harem Scarem ! Always nice.

Of course i saw mention this morning on FB of the new Harem Scarem ! Always nice.

Very nice. Degreed, Station, HEAT and Eclipse, of course, is amazing news too.

Oh, and those two Ammunition songs are okay.