Lifelines - Who I Am

Geoff

I'll warn straight up this one wont' be for everyone. If you can't handle screaming, turn away now. It's just one of a billion post-hardcore songs this year that I have heard... but this one is standing out from the pack. The chorus is delicious and the production value on this very brief EP is just brilliant. I'll admit that some of these post-hardcore bands are snatching my interest based on their gigantic production jobs more than the quality of songs, from time to time. Listening to this stuff in my car stereo at work is an experience of sonic proportions that is incomparable to what I've known before.

Anyway, here's the song. Most of y'all will probably hate it, but if someone digs it, enjoy it. The band released a s/t 5 track (3 song, 2 interludes) EP this year.

I'll warn straight up this one wont' be for everyone. If you can't handle screaming, turn away now. It's just one of a billion post-hardcore songs this year that I have heard... but this one is standing out from the pack. The chorus is delicious and the production value on this very brief EP is just brilliant. I'll admit that some of these post-hardcore bands are snatching my interest based on their gigantic production jobs more than the quality of songs, from time to time. Listening to this stuff in my car stereo at work is an experience of sonic proportions that is incomparable to what I've known before.

Anyway, here's the song. Most of y'all will probably hate it, but if someone digs it, enjoy it. The band released a s/t 5 track (3 song, 2 interludes) EP this year.

That is excellent !

Like most post hardcore bands , I could do without the screams but these kind of bands just know how to make great songs with huge choruses so good that I will put up with screams

I will have track down this ep

But how the hell this pop-metal song is hardcore? Because they have short hair and tattooes? :D

And because they scream, I guess? I don't know, mate. With stuff like this where I really am no expert, I just go along with what people who seem to know more about it than I do say. ;)