• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a girl singing.

Sounds like a girl singing.

That's what I thought as well when he opened his mouth.

This, x 100%. I was all like, I thought James Durbin was their vocalist? When did they recruit a female vocalist?

I don't get it. James Durbin is a good singer and sounds good on his solo albums. Why on earth does he sound so bad on this rubbish?

I gave that track a few more listens, aaaaaaand...yeah, wow. That's just irritating.

A couple of the YouTube commenters have been saying that the vox sound like Mark Slaughter, which I can kinda hear...

...mind you, while that comparison might be OK with some people, I have always abso-frickin-lutely HATED Mark's girlish, whiny "singing," it causes me physical pain.

Therefore for me... no bueno.

Sorry Frankie. Nice try, but August 4th my $$ is going to the new Accept album.

• My Little Pony

I gave that track a few more listens, aaaaaaand...yeah, wow. That's just irritating.

A couple of the YouTube commenters have been saying that the vox sound like Mark Slaughter, which I can kinda hear...

...mind you, while that comparison might be OK with some people, I have always abso-frickin-lutely HATED Mark's girlish, whiny "singing," it causes me physical pain.

Did your monies ever really consider going to this anyway?

I don't think the vox is as bad as some of you are going off about.....but the mix, yeah....not so great. I liked it more than the previous singer....

There was a certain amount of morbid curiosity involved ... until I heard that track. :P

• My Little Pony

There was a certain amount of morbid curiosity involved ... until I heard that track. :P

You know what? You are really weird.

You're just noticing that now??

You're just noticing that now??

+1

• 4 weeks later...

A better track but still sounds like it was recorded in a bucket wtf?

Better than the last song they leaked but New Guy's vox are still too whiny/Mark Slaughter-y for me....

Better than the last song they leaked but New Guy's vox are still too whiny/Mark Slaughter-y for me....

Too "girly" for me.

This, x 100%. I was all like, I thought James Durbin was their vocalist? When did they recruit a female vocalist?

Same.

And it ain't Mark Slaughteresque for me at all.

I like Slaughter.

This I've heard once, and that is enough.

Jeez that's weak. Sounds like an okay mid-80's demo.

Jeez that's weak. Sounds like an okay mid-80's demo.

And still the female-ish vocals.

• 2 weeks later...

"Can't Get Enough" my eye. I had enough of that guy's voice within fifteen seconds.

That's three strikes, Frankie. Yerrrrr OUT!