So before you all get your knickers all knotted up, this is NOT my favorite genre of music. Now a good lot of the music is listenable with some excellent clean harmonies, HOWEVER the screamo element is not my bag.

That said this lot has a cool name and this video for Glass Kingdom pays homage to some nifty 80's video elements. From the head windmill to those Cinderella guitar throws around the body (2:23).

Again lead vocally no thanks but a fun nod to the old school from a band that I am sure many Jr. High Schooler's are poppin' chubbies for.

https://www.facebook.com/sharkinfesteddaughters

Absolutely, completely dime-a-dozen post-hardcore stuff... though I will give 'em one thing. Even though they sound identical to one billion of their peers, I actually can't think of a band who does all the screams with a male singer and the clean vocals with a female singer. I guess that aspect is a tad different, but it doesn't mean the song doesn't sound any less identical to a trillion others. Nice chorus, but definitely not worth the rest of it.

Oh, and cool band name. Silly, but I dig it.