5. Wrong Side of the Tracks

6. Now the Fun Starts

7. Pussy Ain't Free

8. Wasted Too Much Time

9. I Got What You Want

10. Walk of Shame

11. She's Tight

:lol: Looks like a great disc!! :lol:

The fact that That's When You Came In is on here is even better.

Definitely, mate. I have played that single live track to absolute death and I cannot wait to have a proper studio, electric version of it. I absolutely love it and I'm very happy it's on here. The rest of the tracklist looks excellent too.

As for 'Anything goes,' love the riff / music track. Killer. The chorus is a bit blink-and-you-miss-it, but I can see that'd be a very friendly song to play repeatedly. Lovin' the riff.

I dunno.

Steel Panther are basically Kiss now.

Do what makes the money, risk free, and stick to the T&A songs

Nothing wrong with that, it's their living, and probably the best way to earn some real $

But I kinda tired of it.
Would love to hear some more serious songs. although maybe they'd suck.

This new song is OK, but fairly standard and routine.

I'm sure if I listen to it a lot it won't get any better.

Happy Days,love "Anything Goes" and the tracklisting sounds great,it is what it is,perfect ipod fodder to get me through long wet miserable days at work...should put a big fuckin smile on my face for all the passers by who're wonderin what the hell I'm so happy about :)

Happy Days,love "Anything Goes" and the tracklisting sounds great,it is what it is,perfect ipod fodder to get me through long wet miserable days at work...should put a big fuckin smile on my face for all the passers by who're wonderin what the hell I'm so happy about :)

Total VH or DLR song(with different lyics of course).

I dunno.

Nothing wrong with that, it's their living, and probably the best way to earn some real $

But I kinda tired of it.

Yes! Just imagine their current songs with different lyrics, they would be SO good!

I dunno.

But I kinda tired of it.

Yes! Just imagine their current songs with boring lyrics, they would be SO bad!

Edited for truth ;)

I dunno.

But I kinda tired of it.

Edited for truth ;)

Haha, I wouldn't say bad. But they would definitely not be anywhere near as good as they are now.

I dunno.

But I kinda tired of it.

Edited for truth ;)

Haha, I wouldn't say bad. But they would definitely not be anywhere near as good as they are now.

So, "Suck, Fuck, Cock, Pussy, Ass, etc is more to your liking? Music is great Lyrics are LAME!

I dunno.

But I kinda tired of it.

Edited for truth ;)

So, "Suck, Fuck, Cock, Pussy, Ass, etc is more to your liking? Music is great Lyrics are LAME!

What i mean is they would just be like any other melodic rock act.

And personally i find a lot of 'normal' lyrics tired and boring - if i hear one more song about sleeping alone or owning the night i think ill snap the disc.

I kinda see it differently.

I thought the smutty lyrics were a lot of fun and a fresh angle with some great music.

Then (to me) the songs started to feel a bit forced.

They are pretty much restricting the song content a fair bit.

I don't think they should stop with the pussy songs, but an album for "any other melodic rock act" music would be pretty cool.

Mainly because I think the music is pretty damn good, and supported with some strong lyrics could be really great.

I thought the smutty lyrics were a lot of fun and a fresh angle with some great music.

I don't think they should stop with the pussy songs, but an album for "any other melodic rock act" music would be pretty cool.

Mainly because I think the music is pretty damn good, and supported with some strong lyrics could be really great.

I hate that the arguments still come up and the point never seems to get through to haters, but how is singing songs about sexy things forced, yet another band can record 20 albums about love and heartache and "rock" but that is not forced or tiring?

I don't think anything they've done sounds forced to me, and they always have cool, new and fresh ideas. Yeah, it's all sexual, but I re-iterate, how is that any different to a band with non-sexual lyrics? Most bands have a loose theme across an album and some can be a hell of a lot more tiring than 10 songs of a sexual nature. Eg. 10 songs about sucking God's penis, or 10 dreary songs about the heartache of being left by a lover. These are two types of albums featured regularly on this site yet the artists have never have comments similar to the Steel Panther stuff levelled at them.

Just be grateful they're doing something outside the norm, whilst still creating absolutely killer tracks. I cannot see why it is so hard to just to appreciate their awesomeness, and let the run-of-the-mill bands satisfy that part of your tastes without needing these guys to change in order to sound like everyone else.

I hate that the arguments still come up and the point never seems to get through to haters, but how is singing songs about sexy things forced, yet another band can record 20 albums about love and heartache and "rock" but that is not forced or tiring?

I don't think anything they've done sounds forced to me, and they always have cool, new and fresh ideas. Yeah, it's all sexual, but I re-iterate, how is that any different to a band with non-sexual lyrics? Most bands have a loose theme across an album and some can be a hell of a lot more tiring than 10 songs of a sexual nature. Eg. 10 songs about sucking God's penis, or 10 dreary songs about the heartache of being left by a lover. These are two types of albums featured regularly on this site yet the artists have never have comments similar to the Steel Panther stuff levelled at them.

Just be grateful they're doing something outside the norm, whilst still creating absolutely killer tracks. I cannot see why it is so hard to just to appreciate their awesomeness, and let the run-of-the-mill bands satisfy that part of your tastes without needing these guys to change in order to sound like everyone else.

Well given that you quoted me, I'll assume that you are lumping me in as a 'hater'

Far from it, and if you bothered to read my posts while taking off your holier than thou hat, you would have seen that.

You made some rash generalisations about my post, none of which are accurate.

I like Steel Panther. This is the opposite of hating them.

Personally, I find some of their recent stuff forced, and possibly running out of fresh sexual ideas.

This happens to many other bands.

7800 Faenheight

Generation Swine

Psycho Circus

Chinese Democracy

etc, are some of the ones I'd choose, but others would choose different records which I wouldn't agree with such as

Prisoners In Paradise

Warrant 96 (hello?)

Pissed and r*tist

Native Tongue

etc

All I was saying that I think Steel Panther are talented musicians. They write great music and good lyrics.

It would be nice to hear something from their heart rather than pussy and fucking

On the other hand, I understand that they need to make money and earn a living, which is probably why they won't do it.

So one thing that I hate is when people come in and grab a comment and twist and warp it into something it isn't just because they don't agree with what was said.

It's a message board, where people come to say what they think, not what you want to hear...