Speed Stroke - Fury

Stefan

14305214_1259954574055521_61271756076139

From www.baganarock.com:

Speed Stroke is a Rock n Roll band based in Italy, started in the summer 2010. They had their debut in the internationally distributed official Tribute Album to Dave Lepard ( Crashdiet). “Reborn In Sleaze” 2011 Via Street Symphonies Records, where they perform the single “Riot in Everyone”.

In December 2011 they’ve realeased their first song “Age of Rock n Roll”, that has played the role offirst single included in their debut album “Speed Stroke” (Buil2kill Records/ Nadir Promotions), released in March 2013, warmly welcomed by critics and fans.

On February 9th, 2014 they’ve shot their first videoclip produced by VMultimedia to valorize their work.
The chosen song was “Sick of You” ,first track of the album, reaching awesome results.

Thank to the deal signed with Jack Rock Agency and then Bagana Rock Agency, they had the chance to promotetheir jewel all around Italy and more, playing more than 200 live shows in 4 years, some with artists likeShameless/Tuff, Labyrinth, Sister, Tigertailz, Kissin’ Dinamite, Pino Scotto,Confess, Living Dead Lights,Hardcore Superstar and the almighty STEEL PANTHER.

Now they’re ready to shine again, after a long writing and recording process, with their new album ” Fury” out on March 5th 2016 supported by the new video of “Demon Alcohol” and an intense tour.

www.speed-stroke.com

FB

jp7Q7v4.jpg

Tracks:

01 – Demon Alcohol
02 – Break Your Bones
03 – Bet It All
04 – From Scars To Stars
05 – The End Of This Flight
06 – 1 More 1
07 – Believe In Me
08 – City Lights
09 – Lock Without A Key
10 – Love In A Cage
11 – Monnaliesa

• My Little Pony

The music and backing vox sound great, but I really don't dig the lead singers voice.

Italian band? Yeah, I doubt I'll dig the vocals, too.

• 5 months later...