Smokin' Aces - Stonebaked

Stefan

The EP is and was perfection. This new song while being good they sound more like Jet than SA. Let's hope they crank up the distortion on future tracks and recapture that EP vibe.

This Underdog track is more to my liking:

https://soundcloud.com/smokinacesfin/the-underdog

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2016 at 2:59 PM, Erol said:

Too bad...

Hi folks!

We're grateful for all the positive feedback we've received for our latest single 'Liability', which has almost reached 5k plays on Spotify. You guys and girls are great!

It's come to our attention that a lot of you are anticipating a debut full-length release and we can't wait either! However we have to make clear that; at the moment, we aren't recording a debut album, for reasons such as funding and other practical aspects concerning the right promotion/distribution channels and all the other stuff that.. well, happens to be a crucial part of the industry. At the moment, all of this, we bring to you from our own hearts and pockets.

However, we do have something nice cooking for you guys, which we should bring to you in the very near future, and we're lookin' forward to it too!

So stay tuned, get our tunes from spotify/iTunes/deezer and have a great week

-dudes from smokin' aces

Edited by Stefan

• 4 months later...

From FB:

Hope ya'll had a fun weekend! We know mondays can be a bit rough on your nerves, let's try lightening up the mood!

You can now pre-order our upcoming, wicked sick, action packed maxi-single entitled "STONEBAKED" !
https://www.recordshopx.com/single/smokin_aces/stonebaked/…

First 20 orders will include a brand new - free of charge - Smokin' Aces patch!!

Also, we're shipping out 'single+patch' packages to three lucky people, randomly chosen between everyone who shared this post !!

We thank you, we love you, have a cool week!!

Edited by Stefan

• 3 weeks later...

While driving to work this morning I was listening to a compilation CD I made and this song came on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9hRdZd8TQ

I have to really give credit to these guys for this song, the EP was good and all but that song is something else...... to write and record such a ''classic'' sounding song this early in their career and at such a young age, wow! They really nailed the big sound, vocal performance, guitar tone

Reminds me of a ''Get A Grip'' era Aerosmith at times, with the piano mixed in there as well

Just had to get this off my chest :D

While driving to work this morning I was listening to a compilation CD I made and this song came on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9hRdZd8TQ

I have to really give credit to these guys for this song, the EP was good and all but that song is something else...... to write and record such a ''classic'' sounding song this early in their career and at such a young age, wow! They really nailed the big sound, vocal performance, guitar tone

Reminds me of a ''Get A Grip'' era Aerosmith at times, with the piano mixed in there as well

Just had to get this off my chest :D

Yeah, nice tune. I wonder if the guitarist was lying on, uh, a bed of roses... *clears throat* when he came up with the idea for the solo in that video. ;)

• Stefan changed the title to Smokin' Aces - Stonebaked