03. Stronghold
04. Seven Seals
05. Born In A Rut
06. Centuries Of Suffering
07. Neptune's Spear
08. Black Jack
09. Canna-Business
10. The Number Game

I didn't like them since... the 90's. This one is not an exception either.

Really? The 90's is very general. I liked The Gathering a lot but I did not like the Demonic. I thought the Formation of Damnation and Dark Roots of Earth was great! Since when did you stop liking them? I saw them in May of last year with Exodus opening and they sounded great!

Can't say I'm any more than a passing fan and Souls of Black seems to be the only song I can even recall but this new tune is pretty nice and super heavy. The production at least through my headphones is super loud.

I gotta feelin' that this is gonna be better than The Dark Roots of Earth. according to Chuck Billy the singer there seem to be tension within the band during the recording. I feel that when there is tension members they tend to make the best CD's.

Yeah, hugely disappointed! I'm not a testament fan, but I had other reasons to wait for this. Still the sample is way too small...but

I was expecting way too much from the rhythm section that offered a masterpiece like "Individual Thought Patterns".

Still I cannot wait to listen to the other project of Steve Di Giorgio recorded with a fetish of mine, that's BTB bass from Ibanez.

well my opinion is this song is good but there's too much modern influence especially in the drumming section for my taste.

I like, and can dig the heaviness, but I prefer some classic Testament touch incorporated which I think is quite thin here.

Well the basic formula of old thrash is still there, the album is still quite promising to touch the low 80% range

well my opinion is this song is good but there's too much modern influence especially in the drumming section for my taste.

I like, and can dig the heaviness, but I prefer some classic Testament touch incorporated which I think is quite thin here.

Well the basic formula of old thrash is still there, the album is still quite promising to touch the low 80% range

I agree with you. I don't like the death metal growls either. Give me back that old Legacy sound!

• 1 month later...

Really? The 90's is very general. I liked The Gathering a lot but I did not like the Demonic. I thought the Formation of Damnation and Dark Roots of Earth was great! Since when did you stop liking them? I saw them in May of last year with Exodus opening and they sounded great!

I mean the last album I liked form them was "Practice What You Preach". :)

I mean the last album I liked form them was "Practice What You Preach". :)

I think Demonic and Low are my 2 favorites....

• 3 weeks later...

Skolnik is God among mortals, but I'm missing the monster opus here+ I wanted a lot lot lot and lot more from the rhythm section that gave me Individual Thought Patterns, goddammit!

Still Brotherhood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. big 4

Btw, I'm still waiting for somebody to open a Death Angel topic for the new release. With their totalitarian metal they easily wipe the floor with all these proclaimed kings of thrash whatever.

Skolnik is God among mortals, but I'm missing the monster opus here+ I wanted a lot lot lot and lot more from the rhythm section that gave me Individual Thought Patterns, goddammit!

Still Brotherhood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. big 4

Btw, I'm still waiting for somebody to open a Death Angel topic for the new release. With their totalitarian metal they easily wipe the floor with all these proclaimed kings of thrash whatever.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=34488&hl=%2Bdeath+%2Bangel