The Story Behind the Behind On Loverboy's Get Lucky Album Cover

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

I had no idea it was such a mystery. Well, it appears CBC Music has finally uncovered it, with a good helping of puns, I might add.

http://www.cbcmusic.ca/posts/11185/the-surprising-and-tragic-story-behind-the-behind-

Slightly disturbing.

Perhaps a bit, but it's a great rock 'n roll history lesson none-the-less. There are SO many questions concerning things like the "Red Leather Pants" I'd love to have answered.

For instance, exactly what make and model of speakers are on Ratt's "Invasion Of Your Privacy" album cover? I've been trying to figure that one out for years (not kidding). Yes, I'd like to know more about the gal on the cover as well :)

Slightly disturbing.

Perhaps a bit, but it's a great rock 'n roll history lesson none-the-less. There are SO many questions concerning things like the "Red Leather Pants" I'd love to have answered.

For instance, exactly what make and model of speakers are on Ratt's "Invasion Of Your Privacy" album cover? I've been trying to figure that one out for years (not kidding). Yes, I'd like to know more about the gal on the cover as well :)

Can't speak to the speakers but for the gal and yes she was as looker for sure that is the Tawny Kittain. And information is endless on line about her and the wonderful life she has led.

As Keith will attest to I am sure, but check out the b movie the perils of Gwendolyn and you will see a good amount of ms Tawny. ?

Slightly disturbing.

Can't speak to the speakers but for the gal and yes she was as looker for sure that is the Tawny Kittain. And information is endless on line about her and the wonderful life she has led.

As Keith will attest to I am sure, but check out the b movie the perils of Gwendolyn and you will see a good amount of ms Tawny.

Tawny was on the cover of the EP and OUT OF THE CELLAR. The gal on INVASION is Marianne Gravatte, and she was SMOKING HOT back in 1985!

Check out this cool site for album cover (girl) info:

http://www.vh1.com/news/21011/more-true-stories-of-iconic-album-cover-women/

I kinda of seems pretty creeps, but I'm sure if we were there it would have all been a bit matter of course.

Probably very open and with lots of people around having a laugh. Remember how long ago it was.

But still, these days it would never happen.

As mentioned I am not familiar with anyone ever caring about the lineage of who and whats arse is on that cover?

I always assumed based on the hairy arm that it was some dude crossing his fingers behind his back hoping to get lucky or tell some gal a little fib in hopes of getting lucky. The ass did not make me go wow and in fact looking at it again it looks like a dudes ass.

All of these years, you damn perverts have been gawking at a 12 year old's girls ass!

Shame on you guys!!

:P

I know, up until now I assumed I was ogling the sexy ass of the singer.

I feel ashamed now :(