Hardline - Human Nature

Stefan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new song....but, really.....do we need keys in this song? That's my fear.....that this Alessandro guy is adding keys just to add keys, and I hate that. Hardline....no keys....or very little...crank up the guitars and let it rip.

Better than the 1st tune and more like the Hardline we love/remember probably as close as we'll get to that :)

I agree

Not bad, but again, I gotta say, pretty average to these ears.

I'm sure they'll release a ballad soon..... :D

Which will also be average, no doubt.

• 3 weeks later...

Hardline with Hammond Organ...any organ.....is just ridiculous and not Hardline to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Never could do Hardline too much. I'm sure there are a few songs I like, but to me this sounds like AOR Gotthard.

It's not bad, but doesn't make me wanna listen to more....

• 2023 Gold Donors

Never could do Hardline too much. I'm sure there are a few songs I like, but to me this sounds like AOR Gotthard.

Actually, AOR Gotthard is a pretty good description, but i don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. It depends on what type of mood i'm in.

Actually, AOR Gotthard is a pretty good description, but i don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. It depends on what type of mood i'm in.

That is a good description, and I like it. I do feel that Danger Zone was much better, this isn't a bad album.

It's okay, but nothing special for me.

I was 23 years-old when the Hardline debut CD (cassette tape for me at the time) was released. I remember it as though it were yesterday and absolutely LOVED it!

But you know what? I'm not 23 years-old any longer. Maybe it's not the music's fault... perhaps it's me? The older I get, the more I've learning to accept and take responsibility for my actions. When I was young NOTHING was my fault... or so I thought.

The new Hardline might be awesome... just not awesome for me at this point in my life.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally listened to the entire thing and I stand by my initial response.... LESS FEKKIN KEYS!