Angels Or Kings - Go Ask The Moon

Stefan

For the record, I think this new album is excellent. No one seems to be talking about it, but I just want to chime in with an "I really dig it."

You twats ( ;):wub: ) have got in my head and have me over-analyzing the vocals, but if I can just listen to it for what it is, I really love it. It's a great album. 'On the Corner of Love and Lost' and 'Heartbreak Railroad Company' are a bit weaker than the rest... and 'No alibi' is pretty basic too. But other than that, the rest of the 8 songs are great. They're a very good band.

Agreed :popcorn:

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great tune. He certainly puts everything into it ;)

Yep, agree 100%. And that is something I absolutely always admire.

Me too......doesnt mean you have to like it tho ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, phaffas said:

WOuld also love a third!

We're not talking about male lovers. 

But I'd love to hear another album from these guys too... with a nice meaty production. 

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

We're not talking about male lovers. 

But I'd love to hear another album from these guys too... with a nice meaty production. 

and a different vocalist ;)

Definitely the same vocalist. Nothing wrong with a bit of passion. I guarantee, though, that his voice would be much more well received by others (I already love it) with a good beefy production backing it up. He's left a little exposed with the demo-type production of the albums so far but his heart's definitely in the right place. As are the songs. 

16 hours ago, Glen said:

that's the problem ;)

LOL.  I get it, I totally get it.  But something about his about-to-blow-out-an-artery style and passion works for me.  Also, the band was super-nice when I reached out to them on Facebook so I want them to stay as-is :)

On 11/29/2018 at 11:53 AM, Tabe said:

LOL.  I get it, I totally get it.  But something about his about-to-blow-out-an-artery style and passion works for me.  Also, the band was super-nice when I reached out to them on Facebook so I want them to stay as-is :)

Same lineup. Thats why i like them.