Miss Behaviour - Ghost Play

Stefan

It's not bad, but for me it falls well short of their last two efforts. The best songs on this aren't anywhere near on par with the best of those albums. Not even close.

backed. Only listened to it once....and no more alas.

I guess this one is their weakest so far and sad thing is while all albums are still above 75%, they're on a downward spiral with two albums that can't top their debut

I didn't really enjoy their debut(heart of midwinter) I sat up and took notice from Last Woman Standing and to me its still their best but Double Agent & Ghost Play are still pretty good :)

I guess this one is their weakest so far and sad thing is while all albums are still above 75%, they're on a downward spiral with two albums that can't top their debut

I didn't really enjoy their debut(heart of midwinter) I sat up and took notice from Last Woman Standing and to me its still their best but Double Agent & Ghost Play are still pretty good :)

Haha good call. I dare say Nightrain forgot about the debut and was referring to 'Last Woman Standing.' The debut is crap, but 'Double Agent' and 'Last Woman Standing' are great. I actually prefer 'Double Agent' overall.

damn and i thought 'Last Woman Standing' is their debut, missed their real debut I guess but that's okay eh ? :D

yeah LWS is great and the follow-up probably weaker by couple %, still for me, LWS is the album to have when you gotta pick only 1