Miss Behaviour - Ghost Play

Stefan

13576001_1179790032072731_83461475993247

From FB:

GHOST PLAY coming this september! Stay tuned for more exciting news soon! Are you as excited as we are?

13567443_1179789645406103_35638378101515

Tracks:

1. Friendly fire
2. The magician
3. Pain and passion
4. The war inside
5. Savage heart
6. Brothers of war
7. Never say never
8. Ghost play
9. Night moves
10. Walking in shadows
11. All eyes on you
12. Save the word

• 1 month later...

There are elements i like - the bridge and solo - but its far too bordering on power metal for me :(

Next to Emergency - one of my fav tracks - it sounds like ear wax.

There are elements i like - the bridge and solo

Yeah, I agree. It's not an awful song, but I also hope it's one of the weaker ones. Good moments.

I do love this band. Their side project, however, is crap. What's the name? Shineth or something?

• 3 weeks later...

Well luckily the single turns out to be the worst on the album as the rest of this is great !

Not sure if it beats last woman standing but i definitely think its better than the last one which admittedly was very good itself

Great band that again doesnt get a lot of credit but are much better than half the stuff being churned out by frontiers

• 2 weeks later...

Well luckily the single turns out to be the worst on the album as the rest of this is Better !

Not sure if it beats last woman standing

Agreed :) 2nd half of the cd is excellent...

I penned my thoughts on this one today. For me, as mentioned below, this is quite a way off their previous albums. The overall score is not that far away, but these guys have had some absolutely killer songs on their albums so far... but there are none on this one. It's all nice, well done melodic rock... but I expected and hoped for better when it comes to this band.

1 - Friendly Fire - good, solid opener but lacking a real spark to send it to the next level - 7.50
2 - The Magician - not amazing again, but solid enough - 7.50
3 - Pain And Passion - a bit of a spark in the chorus here, but it's short lived. Otherwise, it's another pretty restrained tune again. Not bad at all, but lacking a real punch, again - 7.50
4 - The War Inside - good ballad, but same as above - it's good, solid but nothing more/less - 7.50
5 - Savage Heart - this is the first time on the album the band displays a bit of flare. I like it. Honestly, it's a long way from the highlights on the last 2 MB albums… it really is… but it's a very fine tune. - 8.75
6 - Brothers Of War - the song is pretty good, until the weak, jumbled chorus. Takes the edge of an otherwise okay tune - 7.00
7 - Never Say Never - another of the better tunes on here, but again, it is not nearly in the same league as highlights from the last couple of albums - 8.25
8 - Ghost Play - some nice synth-heavy music, and a solid tune - just not amazing, again… hard to find a real hook in it, to be honest - 8.00
9 - Night Moves - it's a nice sounding tune throughout, but again, where's the big hook? - 7.75
10 - Walking In Shadows - nice big chorus on this decent sounding ballad… but where a hook is present, the rest of the song kind of lacks the appeal of the last two. Still, it's a nice tune. - 7.75
11 - All Eyes On You - decent hook, okay tune… a bit plodding - 7.50
12 - Save The World - not an awful tune, but it severely lacks a point - skip - 5.00
Total - 75%

This one is less immediate than their previous albums and maybe less bombastic of thats the correct word

But after multiple spins these songs got into my head and i love this album , i likd it better than their last but not as much as last woman standing , it doesnt look like they will ever top that one sadly

• 2 weeks later...

This one is less immediate than their previous albums and maybe less bombastic of thats the correct word

But after multiple spins these songs got into my head and i love this album , i likd it better than their last but not as much as last woman standing , it doesnt look like they will ever top that one sadly

Agree, needs spins but I like this one more than Double Agent, though Last Woman Standing is just perfection.

So, not at my top this year but good, solid album.

(And hell, the album cover is adorable! :wub: )

Agree, needs spins but I like this one more than Double Agent, though Last Woman Standing is just perfection.

So, not at my top this year but good, solid album.

(And hell, the album cover is adorable! :wub: )

Glad you agree

I'm not sure what some of you dudes are listening to , this is great ;)

• 3 weeks later...

So this one really has grown on me and will be in my top few of the year now.

Singers voice occasionally scratched at the start and that last song (Save The World) could really have been left off and the album would be better. However the rest of the songs really hit the mark once they've bedded in.

I shall be hitting their back catalog.

So this one really has grown on me and will be in my top few of the year now.

Singers voice occasionally scratched at the start and that last song (Save The World) could really have been left off and the album would be better. However the rest of the songs really hit the mark once they've bedded in.

I shall be hitting their back catalog.

This is a really good album and they are a really good band !

Definitely start with 'Last woman standing , Probably their best album although my favourite songs of theirs would probably be on the new one

• 4 weeks later...

It's not bad, but for me it falls well short of their last two efforts. The best songs on this aren't anywhere near on par with the best of those albums. Not even close.