Tesla - Mechanical Resonance LIVE!

Stefan

I would imagine it was originally a tune Collen penned for his Delta Deep project. Haven't watched the vid or listened to the song yet (waiting for when I pick up a physical copy today) but I from first glance it looks like the lead singer of Delta Deep along side Keith.

That's a keeper. I really dig this tune. Wouldn't call it gospel but the Black Crowesy southern feel is definitely prevalent. I think Keith's vocals are a perfect fit for this song and it looks like everyone is enjoying themselves in the vid.

Now let's get back to recording a full new album please.

Love that song. So good!

If you like gospel. :whistle:

Yeah, I do. Hard rock songs with some gospel in them are cool.

Stand by Poison

Let Me Live - Queen

even other songs like Black Or White - Michael Jackson

That is an excellent song and I'm lost on the gospel comments. Is it cuz they are in a church and there are some black lady background vocals?

Otherwise it's a catchy rockin song and doesn't stray to for from Lil Suzy.

Speaking to "gospel" how's about Faith by Spread Eagle.

yeah I like that song. it sounds good although it does have a gospel church feel to it.

And I saw them in '92 on the Edison's Medicine tour and I thought Keith sounded great although he was somewhat drunk and hobbled because he sprained his foot and was in pain. He got through it and the show was great! And Firehouse opened up and they were great too!

Hmmm, what to say about that. I do like parts of it, though I hate the gospel "breakdowns." It is a decent tune and does have a vintage Tesla vibe for a large part... but still, it's hardly the type of tune that'd make you rush out to buy the new album.

Hmmm, what to say about that. I do like parts of it, though I hate the gospel "breakdowns." It is a decent tune and does have a vintage Tesla vibe for a large part... but still, it's hardly the type of tune that'd make you rush out to buy the new album.

I'm glad I'm not alone on this and I agree 100%. Parts of the song are very vintage Tesla. But still not digging that gospel tinge.