05. Let’s Go
06. Thief of Love
07. Beach Blues
08. Dancing Savage
09. Hang On
10. Midnight
11. Can’t Stop

M.I.L.F Make it long’n fast

This time its not “Mother I’d Like to Fuck” we are talking about, but the Hard Rock band from Florence called “Make It Long ‘n Fast”. In 2010 M.I.L.F.’s story begins as a fresh and exciting project, involving a mix of Hard Rock, Glam-Metal and Punk music! As their creative music became recognised, they performed in increasingly widespread places and their audiences began to grow.
At their live shows they usually play some covers from bands which have influenced them such as AC/DC, Queen, Motley Crue, Twisted Sisters and many more. Till 2012 there were 5 members, including a second guitarist of untamed talent, but a sequence of unlucky events caused the band to carry on with just one. At the end of 2014 they decide to make a formation change, switching ciccio from bass to guitar(his first instrument) and calling a new bass player from the accademy Daniele Cozzi (alias “Dani”).
Now the band consists of Matt Lombardo (lead vocals, keyboards), Zip Faster (lead guitar), Ciccio (rhythm guitar, acustic guitar, backing vocals), Dani (bass) and Toby Alley (drums, backing vocals).

Most unoriginal band name ever.

The acronym M.I.L.F. was kinda funny, cool, hip, whatever about a decade or more ago here in the States. Now it makes me laugh sarcastically just like when I see a 40-something, over-weight, beer-league softball player wearing #69 on the back of his jersey.