Violet Janine - Between Red & Blue

Stefan

13332791_1061836793883686_69923842992017

Press release:

Lions Pride Music is happy to announce the release date of Violet Janine's debut album, Between Red & Blue, for the 6 of June.

Between Red & Blue see’s the debut release from Swedish melodic rockers Violet Janine. The band have only been around for a short while, but have quickly stired up some attention in their home country, and it wasn’t long after that, that the band had 9 tracks ready for recording. The 9 tracks being was a collaberation between Janine Nyman, Palle Hammarlund, Daniel Palmqvist, Basse Blyberg, Ian Brunnberg, with the adding of Tony Martin on the song So Much More and Emma Nors, Rob Nasty and Pontus Snibb on the song Down On My Knees. The band then entered Kingside Studio with producer Otto Wellton to record the first 8 tracks of the album and also where the video for, So Much More, were shot. Last song, Down On My Knees, was recorded at Capital Studios with Palle Hammarlund.

The band also quick got in contact with bringing in outside guest vocalist to be featured onto the album in form of the tracks, So Much More, featuring legendary Black Sabbath vocalist Tony Martin who also wrote the track for the album and Pontus Snibb of Bonafide on the track, Down On My Knees. There’s been made two music videos for the tracks which can be seen in the youtube links further below.

Lead Vocalist Janine Nyman brings to the recordings a powerful raw voice, like an unshaped diamond, ready to sparkle brighter than the sun with the first listenning of her voice. Sparkling along with her is also the eminent guitar playing by Daniel Palmqvist, which also have captured all this in the recording of the album. And with Basse Blyberg, Ian Brunnberg & Mano Lewys to round up the rest of the remaining band, the band is to embark into a bright future.

For future references the band plans on touring in support of the debut album and along the way inspiring with new ideas, one of these are to introduce a fragrance which is significant with the name of the band and will be used when the band is on stage live, for the audience to enjoy.

The band will join Smokin' Aces for a live gig at High Voltage in Copenhagen on the 26 of November, so be there.

FB

13233006_1570142396618017_90996379400581

Tracks:

1. Heat On The Highway
2. Devil In Me
3. Tell Me
4. Everyday’s A Fight
5. Shut Up
6. So Much More
7. Better This Than Nothing
8. Story Of My Life
9. Down On My Knees

• 2023 Gold Donors

Looking forward to this one. Saw "Down on my knees" when it was posted here a while ago and loved it. The other two tracks are nice also, although Tony Martin has to lose the tophat. He looks like an undertaker.

Sort of a Saraya meets Doro vibe.

It doesn't hurt that she's a little hottie either.

• 1 year later...