SteelRush - Through The Night EP

Stefan

14479691_1187162671321797_42188300995013

SteelRush%2BSilhouette%2BBand%2BPicture%

From FB:

SteelRush got together with a motive to bring back the melodic 80’s rock - A great influence on their music. With their melodic guitar solos and catchy hooks, SteelRush, intends to give the listener a taste of classic melodic rock in all its glory, while maintaining a characteristic sound that is truly theirs.

The band technically started in 2011 when the guitar player Aham Saxena met singer Apoorv Chouhan. Fueled by a mutual interest in 80’s rock, the two began recording original material at their home studio. It became clear right away that they had something worthwhile after the first few demos, and they knew the time was just right to bring back the classic sound. After an array of lineup changes, SteelRush decided that it was best to continue writing their music as a two-piece band, while performing with session players when they went live.

• 7 months later...

I greatly appreciated this post from Stefan, even though silently the first go round, and now that the EP (x2) arrived on my stoop today I am thoroughly playing the code off the cd.

EXCELLENT DISC and shame on us all for not commenting.

Here is a third of the 4 cuts on the EP:

Posted up my thoughts on this one

http://sleazeroxx.com/reviews/steelrush-through-the-night-ep/

Stefan gave you some props' there in as well hope you don't mind.

Nice. I don't mind. :)

BTW, your review is posted on the band's FB-page.

This review will more than likely end my tenure at SR. Probably for the best as the temperature around there is unstable at best.