• 2023 Gold Donors

FM-84 is Colin Bennett from Scotland now residing in San Francisco, graphic designer by day retro synthwaver by night. He released his EP Los Angeles last year and now has released his album Atlas, and I love every track on it. Vocals on the album are supplied by Ollie Wride, Josh Dally and Clive Farrington.

https://fm84.bandcamp.com/album/atlas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvZskcqdYcE&list=RDTvZskcqdYcE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kebSVddrWAg

• 3 weeks later...

Had a sneaky listen to this today too. Another very nice album. Love the tracks with vocals.

• 6 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Was this ever released on cd or is is download only?

Not on CD, but he's working on having it released on vinyl (which nearly all of these Synthwave bands do) in the next year.

• My Little Pony

Its getting harder and harder to find stuff on cd. Leads me to a question of what everyone's going to do when things for the most part go to download only.

While I understand why the bands do it. I just can not get myself to pay for them.

Thanks for the heads up on the possible vinyl

Same. I download music occasionally, but never pay for it. I download to sample, and then I'll purchase a physical copy. Or I download old out of print stuff I can't find at a reasonable price. But I'll still track down a physical copy if I can. Downloading media is still legal in Canada. If that ever changes, then I'll likely stop altogether.

Official announcement:

If this isn't one of your favourite songs in 2016 - and this is for everyone, it applies to all of you - you're gay. True story.

Absolutely sublime.

• My Little Pony

Official announcement:

If this isn't one of your favourite songs in 2016 - and this is for everyone, it applies to all of you - you're gay. True story.

Absolutely sublime.

It's definitely been on repeat.

• 7 months later...

There are a few remixes being released. This one is particularly epic.

I could picture myself dancing alone in a dark corner in Karpetface's basement to that.

• My Little Pony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iMzXcYdoMQ

I could picture myself dancing alone in a dark corner in Karpetface's basement to that.

Alone? No, I would be holding you.

Alone? No, I would be holding you.

This just got really, really... really sexy.

nice, but not as good as Running in the Night

That's like saying the new song by that Korean guy who released that 'Open Condom Style' song is not quite as successful as that song.

This guy could try every day for the rest of his life and never record a song as perfect as 'Running In The Night.' If songs that brilliant were that easy to come by, everyone would be doing it! ;)

That said, the new song's really nice and I bought the download immediately.

• My Little Pony

nice, but not as good as Running in the Night

That's like saying the new song by that Korean guy who released that 'Open Condom Style' song is not quite as successful as that song.

This guy could try every day for the rest of his life and never record a song as perfect as 'Running In The Night.' If songs that brilliant were that easy to come by, everyone would be doing it! ;)

That said, the new song's really nice and I bought the download immediately.

Pretty much.

You guys are easily pleased these days

Au contraire. I hate most things. I only like excellent stuff. I'm just not too concerned about if it's heavy and metal enough to give me street cred with my peers. ;)

It's a great song.

You guys are easily pleased these days

Au contraire. I hate most things. I only like excellent stuff. I'm just not too concerned about if it's heavy and metal enough to give me street cred with my peers. ;)

It's a great song.

I couldn't give a damn about guitar heavy either. To me though this is pure cheese. I'll pass