Massive - Destination Somewhere

Dead Planet

• 1 month later...

A well known chain of electrical stores down here in Australia only got 6 copies of the album for all their stores. Two of them went to stores and other four for online store.

A well known chain of electrical stores down here in Australia only got 6 copies of the album for all their stores. Two of them went to stores and other four for online store.

You mean JB?

I ordered the LP from them and received it without a worry.....

You mean JB?

I ordered the LP from them and received it without a worry.....

Yes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I'm not really into or overly interested in the local scene,
I generally wait for a band to be good enough to 'make it' eg Roxus, Candy Harlots etc
This band is from my city (Melbourne) and a friend sent me a linkt o this song and I actually really like it.
Not sure if its old or new, but I'll check more out based on the strength of this song...

Get off your throne  and check some bands, you would be surprise that their a lot of many genres are played around. Some example Radio Sun, Casanovas Electric Mary Dead City Ruins Dangerous Curves Palace of the King Black Majesty Vanishing Point and these just some of bands that play around Melbourne.

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Get off your throne  and check some bands, you would be surprise that their a lot of many genres are played around. Some example Radio Sun, Casanovas Electric Mary Dead City Ruins Dangerous Curves Palace of the King Black Majesty Vanishing Point and these just some of bands that play around Melbourne.

I'm very lucky in the fact that the guy that I've work for over the last 10 years is completely into this genre of music. Always has been. I was bowled over when I saw him wearing a Queensryche Tshirt a couple of weeks after I started working for him. We recently built a music studio in our factory so he could jam with his mates. Anyway, long story short, he's a commercial builder and our painter is Tommy Vucur,  ex guitarist and founding member of "Vanishing Point". It's great hearing his touring stories with Queensryche and Iron Maiden etc, and his experiences at Wacken. It's a bit surreal to think he's just a humble commercial painter now. BTW, "Vanishing Point" have a new album due out on the 28th of August  called "Dark Elysium".

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

Firstly, I like my throne :)
secondly, I'm pretty sure these bands aren't playing Melbourne...
I've seen Electric Boys a couple of times supporting international bands.
They're ok, but nothing that made a huge impact on me.