Stefan

13147823_1116038105126254_64127995700367

From left to right:
Marcus Johansson - drums
Soufian Ma'Aoui - bass
Michael Palace - vocals, guitar
Rick Digorio - guitar

From FB:

Palace is a Swedish Melodic Hard Rock band founded by the lead singer/guitarist Michael Palace. The band consists of Rick Digorio on guitar, Marcus Johansson on drums and Soufian Ma’Aoui on bass guitar. Heavily influenced by 80’s imagery and sounds, Palace delivers massive arena rock like you’ve never heard it before!

Despite their young age, all of the four members have accumulated a ton of experience playing live and recording with several different acts; both as individuals and at times crossing paths, including: ADRENALINE RUSH, REACH, HOUSTON, FIND ME, GUTTERDÄMERUNG, BIG TIME and MILJENKO MATIJEVIC to name a few.

Delivering a great live performance is just as important as sounding top notch in the studio, and Palace strives after just that. What you hear on the record is what you get live so prepare for an unforgettable experience when Palace is in town!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have "The Look", lets see if they have the sound!

Yeah, I agree. They look very cool and I cannot wait to hear them based on the write up and pic.

• 3 weeks later...

'Master Of The Universe' out August 26th.

51yRa9JVu6L._SS280.jpg

Tracks:

1. Master Of The Universe’
2. Cool Runnin’
3. Man Behind The Gun
4. Part Of Me
5. No Exit
6. Matter In Hand
7. Path To Light
8. Rules Of The Game
9. She Said It’s Over
10. Stranger’s Eyes
11. Young/Wild/Free

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The perfect track for a remake of He-Man.

Yep I felt like it was 1985 again while listening to this one. The vocals are alright but the guitar solo was barely existing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4HopAnnXQ

Same singer and guitarist, production is better in Palace but so far not too crazy about the direction this is going in. Just listen to the solo in ''Public Personality'' from 3:00 - 3:06 min, that's the spirit right there! Let's wait to hear what the rest of the Palace album will sound like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQLX7sY1IoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2GHrm-UIik

• 2 weeks later...

Master of the universe ; corn and cheese mixed together, but kinda cool. I don't mind it.

Part of me ; pretty close to perfection.

Public personality ; really, really weak. This is just an older tune, hey? Does it have anything to do with the new album?

Good enough ; another old tune, I assume. Good stuff. Will a polished version of this be on the new album?

Path to light ; another really nice sounding song.

Sounds a bit like Paris/Newman, but possibly a bit better. Sounds like a winner.

Master of the universe ; corn and cheese mixed together, but kinda cool. I don't mind it.

Part of me ; pretty close to perfection.

Public personality ; really, really weak. This is just an older tune, hey? Does it have anything to do with the new album?

Good enough ; another old tune, I assume. Good stuff. Will a polished version of this be on the new album?

Path to light ; another really nice sounding song.

Sounds a bit like Paris/Newman, but possibly a bit better. Sounds like a winner.

Yeah uploaded ''Public Perosnality'' to show what I thought was cool about the old sound and missing in the new songs. In this case: the guitar solo. Otherwise the song is pretty basic, nothing special

Good Enough won't be on the album either. Again, this was just to express my disappointment with the new material after such promising demos by the band BIG TIME which featured the Palace singer and guitarist

Wish I had that much hair.

Wish I had that much hair.

Wish I had that much hair, and I'm only 27.

Anyway.... On my first spin and I will say this: Man Behind The Gun is a very cool song! This is one of those tracks most of us will immediately like, give it a spin.

Agreed, Man behind the gun is great !