5-Lost And Lonely 5:31

6-I’m Flying High 4:32

7-Within Your Eyes 5:06

8-Midst Of June 5:06

9-There’s No Denying 4:22

10-To Be An Honest Man 5:02

11-Baby I'm Yours 4:48

12-Euphoria 3:06

Rob Moratti - Lead Vocals and all background harmonies.
Torben Enevoldsen - Lead, rhythm guitars and keyboards.
Fredrik Bergh – Keyboards
Tony Franklin - Bass.
Stu Reid - Drums and percussion
Christian Wolff - Lead and rhythm guitars on "Don't Give Up" and "Lost And Lonely".
Ian Crichton (Saga) - Lead guitars on "I'm Back".

Mixed and Mastered by Richard Chycki
Produced by Rob Moratti

Canadian singer Rob Moratti has had a varied career to date, he first appeared as a songwriter and lead vocalist in the early 90’s for the band “Moratti” and two fine albums were recorded “Desolation” in 1995 and “Legends of Tomorrow” in 1997.

He then took centre stage in the band “Final Frontier” alongside Mladen from Von Groove, a band that went on to record 4 albums and gained a cult following in Europe and Japan. The band played exciting hard melodic rock set apart by Rob’s powerful vocals.

In 2008 Rob was chosen to replace Michael Sadler in the band “Saga”, a fine accolade indeed, and he featured on the 2009 album “Human Condition” as well as touring extensively with the band. Sadler returned to Saga and so Rob went on to record a solo project “Victory” in 2011 with Escape Music. “Victory” had an impressive line-up that included Reb Beach (Whitesnake) and Tony Franklin (The Firm). The album was an instant success and has since become a firm favourite with fans all around the world.

Recently Rob recorded a fine tribute to the band “Journey”, the band that influenced him greatly in his youth, this recording was limited to 1000 numbered units and has since sold out. In addition he provided vocals for the Rage of Angels CD “The Devil’s New Tricks”, an album that really sees his vocals reach new heights.

That brings us to 2016 and Rob has completed his second solo outing “Transcendent” which sees him giving his best performance yet, his vocals have never sounded better as he sings his heart out throughout all 13 tracks. This is Melodic Rock at its very best and with band members that include Torben Enevoldsen and Tony Franklin we are set for a real treat. Guesting on guitar is Saga’s own Michael Crichton, exciting times indeed.

Rob’s career is starting to really take shape, this is one monster album.

I'm really looking forward to this one and expect it to be good stuff... like most of his output is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On order ........ and desperately waiting ..........

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think this is a good album. It's sitting in a bit of a traffic jam in that 10-15th spot for me so far this year. A few really fine tunes here. 'Edge of love' and 'Midst of June' are my faves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...