Valentine - s/t ; your thoughts on the production

Geoff

Unless an album sounds like a cheap demo I could not give a damn about production. As long as the songs and band are good and it doesn't sound like it was recorded straight to an old mono cassette player, I don't even notice production.

Yeah I gotta disagree, if a killer song is not well produced, it tanks it for me, I might still like the song, but lets give an example, Dynazty Hunger For Love, now I dont know if you heard the version the band produced, but after whats his name, the Swede went back and remixed the entire album, play the 2 versions side by side, and you'll see what im saying, the original doesnt even hold a candle to the well produced version, but I know many friends who dont even notice the production, so your certainly not alone, I just happen to be weird about production, and hate it when a killer song isnt completely done to the best of its ability, it's almost a shame. to me.

Definitely, like Bang Gang's ''Vanity Kills'' for example. Such a shame..... Fair enough, they ARE just demos but would sound SO much better if properly produced. Same goes for Heartland's second album but the list just goes on

I have actually been playing alot Nolan, and helping a couple bands record their shit, Geoff knows all about one of them, between that, and blowing out a disc in my back, oh and doing 30 days for speeding tickets,

Always been curious about this. So did you have the money, but elect not to pay, spend the time in jail and then your balance is wiped? How does it work? Does the jail time mean you have no more debt?

On subject - nothing ruins a good song more than a bad production job. In fact, it is the only thing that can ruin a good song. Production is a hugely major important part of me enjoying music.

I have actually been playing alot Nolan, and helping a couple bands record their shit, Geoff knows all about one of them, between that, and blowing out a disc in my back, oh and doing 30 days for speeding tickets,

Always been curious about this. So did you have the money, but elect not to pay, spend the time in jail and then your balance is wiped? How does it work? Does the jail time mean you have no more debt?

On subject - nothing ruins a good song more than a bad production job. In fact, it is the only thing that can ruin a good song. Production is a hugely major important part of me enjoying music.

Yeah Geoff! I dont work in the winter, and I just decided it was a good time to take care of my wretched traffic bullshit, I had warrants from like 2014, and a driving without a license, and everytime they turn into warrants they slap a warrant fine on it usually $200, I swore this state would never see another dime of my money, and sadly, I had to abide by that cause i made such a big deal about never paying them again, but these judges are so automated, they dont give a fuck, I called and arranged a court date, they have this thing called Pay Or Stay, you can pay the fine or do the time, and I aint giving them $2,500 bucks, so I luckily got the push over judge who's about ready to either retire or drop dead, He rounded up all my fines, totaled them up, really I was ready for about 6 months, he gave me 30 fucking days, I about ran up and blew him, the jail gives 10 for 30 on good time, so i did 20 fucking days, merry fucking xmas, It was the best move I ever made, and i got out and still had the $2,500, Im sick of paying for the shit, and this is a horrible time of year to take care of it, I mean if something happened, and I got wiped out, I would literally be fucked, i'd be dead broke, so I turn into a fucking tight ass in the winter, now I cant start working cause of my fucking back, and right now is when I would be racking in the cash, im soon its going to get to the point My backs going to just have to take a backseat, cause I cant miss out on all the jobs im passing up, so yeah, if that answers your question, I feel very proud, they paid me and my fines to sleep, watch movies, play spades, and do nothing for 20 days, I just dont see how i could beat that. nobody in my life was very thrilled or excited about the decision, I caught a bunch of flak for it, but hey none of them were wanting to whip out their wallets either, so fuck em

Yeah, Nolan,my backs not all I blew out in jail, I wondered what I'd look like with cherry kool aid as lipstick, and then use the mop head as a wig, after I got decked out, I found me the biggest blackest nastiest nigger in there, and said hey Rondell, you want some of this smooth white sugar, he was so excited he put a little to much weight on my lower back, and fucked everything up! you fucking shit bag Nolan, I took so more cock then a urinal at LAX, scumbag smart ass motherfucker, all you guys can now refer to me as Peaches, thats my new street name, Geoff, good news I got a whole bunch of new cast members for our next flick, when you go helicopter dick!!!! Actually Nolan I have a herniated disc, thats got a nice good piercing grip on my Sciatic nerve, and it's more then likely from the 14 15 hour days I work 7 days a week for the last 21 years, resurfacing concrete and doing decorative concrete, I work every year from right now, till the end of June, and don't have to work again until the next spring, leaving me some time to go do anything I want, I dont know if you know what your sciatic nerve is, I didnt but I sure the fuck know now, I worked with broken ribs, the last 4 years, got to where I could ignore the pain, this nerve shit, renders you literally imobile, at least until I figure out a way to move where I can work through the pain, or score a bunch of heroin and pills, and turn them for profit, or just use them to dumb the pain,(am I Joking?) Im interested now to ask how many of you guys have fucked your sciatic up before? and know what im talking about? anyone? and did you do it being fucked in jail as well? Geoff?

I've had sex with a lot of men, yes, but never put my back out during the act of lovemaking. You should know that, man. I don't make movies because I don't know my shit.

Anyway, you're an interesting human. I can completely see the logic in choosing jail for 20 days over paying $2500. Especially because it sounds like you basically spent your time in a human man sex festival.

I've had sex with a lot of men, yes, but never put my back out during the act of lovemaking. You should know that, man. I don't make movies because I don't know my shit.

Anyway, you're an interesting human. I can completely see the logic in choosing jail for 20 days over paying $2500. Especially because it sounds like you basically spent your time in a human man sex festival.

Yeah bro, I basically was paid, to do nothing more then practice and whip myself back into shape, to get ready for our next production, in which GEOFF! The Writer and Director, has decided to cast me in my 1st ever leading role, I want accolades from all of you, it's only taken Geoff 12 years, and 300 movies to finally cast me as something other then the Janitor at an all boys prepatory academy, and/or a doctor who has to be souly in charge of performing physicals on my patients, I finally got a lead role, in G-Offs brand new flick, WoodFellas! I hope everyone of you will watch it, and support me, I think you'll find my acting skills top tier, and my style one of a kind! you'll all be highly impressed,

Yeah bro, I basically was paid, to do nothing more then practice and whip myself back into shape, to get ready for our next production, in which GEOFF! The Writer and Director, has decided to cast me in my 1st ever leading role, I want accolades from all of you, it's only taken Geoff 12 years, and 300 movies to finally cast me as something other then the Janitor at an all boys prepatory academy, and/or a doctor who has to be souly in charge of performing physicals on my patients, I finally got a lead role, in G-Offs brand new flick, WoodFellas! I hope everyone of you will watch it, and support me, I think you'll find my acting skills top tier, and my style one of a kind! you'll all be highly impressed,

Don't worry mate, one day soon I'll release a DVD Series of all our casting couch clips... when you've made a name for yourself after 'Woodfellas.'

12 years, and you auditioned for all 300 of my movies... and both you and I know they were some pretty wild auditions. All of them filmed. So we have enough material here to keep your career alive, even if your back takes another decade to heal.

Don't worry mate, one day soon I'll release a DVD Series of all our casting couch clips... when you've made a name for yourself after 'Woodfellas.'

12 years, and you auditioned for all 300 of my movies... and both you and I know they were some pretty wild auditions. All of them filmed. So we have enough material here to keep your career alive, even if your back takes another decade to heal.

Thats why your my agent as well as my director, your "on top of thing," always going "hands on" you are literally "sitting on top" of the director of the year award, I just "feel it" and I know you do too