The Lonely Island

Leykis101

Im sorry, I know it's old, but if any of you just for whatever reason never caught these guys, and your taste sways towards 15 year old humor, and you dont mind catchy fucking songs by 3 jews who arent the beastie boys doing rap, these guys do have some talent, even if it's not your kind of humor, cause I cant get their songs out of my head, especially this classic.

and getting Michael Bolton to do this is just classic!!

• My Little Pony

"Jack Sparrow" was amazing. "I'm On a Boat" was hilarious, as was "Jizzed in My Pants," but they're not a group I'll ever listen to more than once.

How about Dick In A Box or Motherlover???

• My Little Pony

How about Dick In A Box or Motherlover???

Weren't those technically before they were called The Lonely Island?

lol, loved both of them. I feel like I've heard that 'I just had sex' song somewhere before. Jeez they have some star pulling power, hey? I will not argue if y'all post more.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep it's pre Lonely Island, and the Motherlover song is its sequel, just Andy and Justin Timberlake, see if you pick up on the hilarious beginning of Motherlover and put the 2 songs together it's fucking wrong, and I love it!!

Dick In A Box

Motherlover

• My Little Pony

And there's that song, "It's not gay if it's in a three-way." I don't know if that's what it's called, but that's the chorus. Also pre-Lonely Island, and with JT.

Yep Nolan, you are correct, the 3rd and final in the trilogy, featuring Lady Gaga, also hilarious and I guess it ties into the other 2, I just never noticed they are leaving each others moms houses at the beginning, oh my fucking god, hilarious,

The Golden Rule

lol, loved both of them. I feel like I've heard that 'I just had sex' song somewhere before. Jeez they have some star pulling power, hey? I will not argue if y'all post more.

Geoff, this group is a spawn of Saturday Night Live, I believe they simply just ask whoever s hosting to do songs with them, thats where the star power comes from!! you should hear Natalie Portman rap, most of the songs have videos, since they are done for SNL Shorts, I dont know that the Portman song is, dont know how much of that they could get onto Saturday Night Live without it being one big bleep, she's not a bad rapper though!

Guess I was wrong!!

Haha, the 3 with Timberlake are hilarious. lol. Love 'em. The Portman one is humorous too because it's so random.

yeah, cause shes like the last person you'd expect to do that rap, if you youtube and watch the interview Michael Bolton did about doing that song, that will make you crack up to, he says his daughters were all stoked about him being on a lonely island song, and he's like all the lonely island mothers were stoked about him being on the song, funny shit, he doesnt seem like the douche bag I suspected he was, he seems to not take himself to seriously, which gets you thumbs up in my book, seeing as I take myself dead serious!

thats right theres no use or room in life for humor, its used as a rouge to distract one from the seriousness they should be feeling, dont take your eye off the ball, by falling for humor, life is serious, not funny, better see that and acknowledge it, the second you get caught off guard laughing, by something serious, you'll be sorry!