The Summer Set - Stories For Monday

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

Consistently very good band. I enjoy everything they've done so far and I'm sure this will be no exception. Thanks for the heads up -wasn't aware they had a new album. Love the new single.

• 2 weeks later...

What a great album. Heard this tonight and I loved it. This is one of my favourite songs of the year so far;

• My Little Pony

I've never listened to this band before, but I saw that music video above and thought, "Oh, man! The drummer must be a Metal-head with hair like that."

And then I noticed the drummer's a woman. Even better!

I've never listened to this band before, but I saw that music video above and thought, "Oh, man! The drummer must be a Metal-head with hair like that."

And then I noticed the drummer's a woman. Even better!

I reckon you'd probably dig these guys. The guy's a real wordsmith. Some really cool lyrics on all their albums. It's mellow stuff, but the dude has an incredible ear for writing great hooks.

Anyone who likes that pop rock kind of stuff should check out the song I just posted above; 'Change your mind.' Almost has something like a really cool 'Boys of summer' type vibe. And the whole album has that kind of nostalgic feel which gets you thinking of the good times passed. Love it.

• My Little Pony

You phukkers. I'm totally hooked on these guys, and girl. This is pretty much exactly what I want when I think of the Pop Punk genre.

What a great album. Heard this tonight and I loved it. This is one of my favourite songs of the year so far;

Every time this thread gets bumped I play this song and it makes me very happy. The more bumps the better... possibly my actual favourite song of the year so far.

• My Little Pony

Superb album which i'm playing to death and it's gonna sound great when i'm lying by a pool in Orlando when I get there this weekend for a week of R&R :dance:

Bastard. My vacation's in August. But the temperature is 30C right now. And I'm working on a roof. Just cookin'. I love it!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...