Best Crashdiet Album

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Generation Wild

Yeah, definitely 'Generation wild,' but all good albums. Well, except 'Savage Playground.'

The songs on Savage Playground are actually very good but rendered unlistenable by an unforgivingly bad production

Sorry mate, I disagree. Definitely agree the production kills this to death, but the songs are definitely far weaker on this than probably any of the other 3 albums, including 'Unattractive revolution.'

The songs on Savage Playground are actually very good but rendered unlistenable by an unforgivingly bad production

Sorry mate, I disagree. Definitely agree the production kills this to death, but the songs are definitely far weaker on this than probably any of the other 3 albums, including 'Unattractive revolution.'

I really like these tracks and think they would be great with a production like Generation Wild

Change The World

Anarchy

California (excellent)

Circus

Sin City. (This is actually one of my fav Crashdiet songs)

Drinkin with you

Damaged Kid

Sad thing is, not one of those song titles strikes up a memory in my head at all. I should listen to it again, but I (obviously) found it to be very forgettable.

Sad thing is, not one of those song titles strikes up a memory in my head at all. I should listen to it again, but I (obviously) found it to be very forgettable.

Listen to 'Sin City' and imagine a generation wild production.

It really is a pretty great tune imo.

What i found live when these tunes were back to back through the same PA was that the SP tunes held up well.

Cocaine cowboys still sounded rubbish tho ;)

• 2 weeks later...

In another thread about bands you like only having one good release I mentioned Crashdiet's Generation Wild.

From this poll my opinion seems to be confirmed as the truth.

In another thread about bands you like only having one good release I mentioned Crashdiet's Generation Wild.

Not at all, friend. As someone pointed out in that thread, and I think a few of us here... it is the preferred album, but it's not to say the other albums are no good. I think many have said it's a close battle with the debut, and 'Unattractive Revolution' is a good album too.

Not at all, friend. As someone pointed out in that thread, and I think a few of us here... it is the preferred album, but it's not to say the other albums are no good. I think many have said it's a close battle with the debut, and 'Unattractive Revolution' is a good album too.

Rest in Sleaze is just as good imo.

Day be day my fav album could swap.

Debut also has their best song :)

I see this argument from 2 points of view....

For its time, for an album that burst onto the scene and that in essence revived a whole genre.... Rest In Sleaze was groundbreaking, and would hence get my vote from that angle.

For completeness and consistency I would probably say Generation Wild.

Rest In Sleaze for me ...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...