Dion Bayman - Don't Look Down

Stefan

I loved his previous album 'Afterburn'. The new album out in April.

From his website:

Following on from his acclaimed 2014 release 'Afterburn', Dion Bayman returns with his highly anticipated new album 'Don't Look Down'.

As well as having a heavier edge to the sound, 'Don't Look Down' encompasses all the tremendous hooks, emotive vocals, beautiful melodies, and extremely catchy choruses that is expected from a Dion Bayman release.

'Don't Look Down' is a well produced, well written, guitar driven album that will surely please fans of melodic rock/pop

From the age of six Dion began classical piano lessons, undertaking grade examinations with the Australian Music Examinations Board. Dion continued these lessons for the next eleven years becoming an accomplished pianist.

As a teenager, Dion began writing and recording his own original songs, many of which were heavily requested and played on local radio stations.

Dion was also becoming known as a singer and performer fronting several popular local rock bands. His entertaining live shows and extensive touring has garnered a large and loyal following.

Dion's musical tastes are wide ranging. However, his song writing influences include acts such as Matchbox Twenty, Bon Jovi, Keith Urban, Richard Marx and Bryan Adams to name just a few.

If you like songs that are infectious and hook-ridden, containing multi-layered harmonies and anthemic choruses combined with lyrics from the heart, then Dion's new album 'Don't Look Down' will definitely not disappoint.

Dion's new album 'Don't Look Down' will be released in April 2016.

www.dionbayman.com

FB

capture-20160331-164936.png

So he's Australian? Never heard of him in my life but that's a pretty good song. Would love to check out this and the last album.

So he's Australian? Never heard of him in my life but that's a pretty good song. Would love to check out this and the last album.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=33344&p=711164

Lol. Guess I never got around to checking him out. ;) I assume this is hard as sin to track down for half decent price.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=33344&p=711164

Lol. Guess I never got around to checking him out. ;) I assume this is hard as sin to track down for half decent price.

Didnt realise he was Aussie either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...