Darkstone

• 3 weeks later...

Confirmed via Ac/Dc's website:

Axl Rose filling in as vocalist:

http://www.acdc.com/news?n_id=278

04/16/2016

ROCK OR BUST WORLD TOUR CONTINUES WITH AXL ROSE

AC/DC'S ROCK OR BUST WORLD TOUR RESUMES WITH AXL ROSE ON VOCALS

"AC/DC band members would like to thank Brian Johnson for his contributions and dedication to the band throughout the years. We wish him all the best with his hearing issues and future ventures. As much as we want this tour to end as it started, we understand, respect and support Brian's decision to stop touring and save his hearing. We are dedicated to fulfilling the remainder of our touring commitments to everyone that has supported us over the years, and are fortunate that Axl Rose has kindly offered his support to help us fulfill this commitment. AC/DC will resume their Rock Or Bust World Tour with Axl Rose joining on vocals. The European stadium tour dates begin on May 7 in Lisbon, Portugal and run through June 12 in Aarhus, Denmark as previously announced (see below for full itinerary). Following this European run of dates with AC/DC, Axl Rose will head out on his Guns N Roses, Not In This Lifetime Summer Stadium Tour. The 10 postponed U.S shows will be rescheduled and announced imminently, also with Axl Rose.

AC/DC European tour dates

May 7 Lisbon, Portugal Passeio Maritimo De Alges

May 10 Seville, Spain Estadio De La Cartuja

May 13 Marseille, France Stade Velodrome

May 16 Werchter, Belgium Werchter Site

May 19 Vienna, Austria Erns-Happel Stadium

May 22 Prague, Czech Republic Letnany Airport

May 26 Hamburg, Germany Volksparkstadion

May 29 Berne, Switzerland Stade De Suisse

June 1 Leipzig, Germany Red Bull Arena

June 4 London, England The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

June 9 Manchester, England Etihad Stadium

June 12 Aarhus, Denmark Ceres Park

- See more at: http://www.acdc.com/news?n_id=278#sthash.PAzAFRSR.dpuf

Confirmed via Ac/Dc's website:

Axl Rose filling in as vocalist:

http://www.acdc.com/news?n_id=278

04/16/2016

ROCK OR BUST WORLD TOUR CONTINUES WITH AXL ROSE

AC/DC'S ROCK OR BUST WORLD TOUR RESUMES WITH AXL ROSE ON VOCALS

"AC/DC band members would like to thank Brian Johnson for his contributions and dedication to the band throughout the years. We wish him all the best with his hearing issues and future ventures. As much as we want this tour to end as it started, we understand, respect and support Brian's decision to stop touring and save his hearing. We are dedicated to fulfilling the remainder of our touring commitments to everyone that has supported us over the years, and are fortunate that Axl Rose has kindly offered his support to help us fulfill this commitment. AC/DC will resume their Rock Or Bust World Tour with Axl Rose joining on vocals. The European stadium tour dates begin on May 7 in Lisbon, Portugal and run through June 12 in Aarhus, Denmark as previously announced (see below for full itinerary). Following this European run of dates with AC/DC, Axl Rose will head out on his Guns N Roses, Not In This Lifetime Summer Stadium Tour. The 10 postponed U.S shows will be rescheduled and announced imminently, also with Axl Rose.

AC/DC European tour dates

May 7 Lisbon, Portugal Passeio Maritimo De Alges

May 10 Seville, Spain Estadio De La Cartuja

May 13 Marseille, France Stade Velodrome

May 16 Werchter, Belgium Werchter Site

May 19 Vienna, Austria Erns-Happel Stadium

May 22 Prague, Czech Republic Letnany Airport

May 26 Hamburg, Germany Volksparkstadion

May 29 Berne, Switzerland Stade De Suisse

June 1 Leipzig, Germany Red Bull Arena

June 4 London, England The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

June 9 Manchester, England Etihad Stadium

June 12 Aarhus, Denmark Ceres Park

- See more at: http://www.acdc.com/news?n_id=278#sthash.PAzAFRSR.dpuf

What a joke. Some goood should have come from this... but its the worst scenario.

I hope Brian now releases an album with a bunch of enthusiastic musicians and blows away Axel.

Bon is rolling in his grave...and at least it's temporary.....or is it!!I know they are contractually obliged, but please!!

I'm not sure why there is so much negative backlash about this. From what I understand, Johnson is unable to continue as their vocalist for health reasons. For all intents and purposes, this spells the end of AC/DC period. Pretty shitty for all involved; Angus, Johnson and the fans. Rather than end their career on an aborted note he targeted a high profile replacement for their swan song ensuring the fans wouldn't feel ripped off by the inclusion of some karaoke hack nobody knows on vocals.

Why not Axl? Johnson's voice is pretty well shot anyway so how much worse is Axl gonna do with those tunes? I'd happily attend any one of those remaining 12 shows featuring Axl.

The thing I find most amazing about all this is the timing... for Guns N' Roses fans. They have waited not far off 25 years for this reunion, and it finally gets announced... only to have it pushed back by this. The odds of something like this happened would have been well beyond 10 million to one.

The thing I find most amazing about all this is the timing... for Guns N' Roses fans. They have waited not far off 25 years for this reunion, and it finally gets announced... only to have it pushed back by this. The odds of something like this happened would have been well beyond 10 million to one.

On the other hand, imagine how good was Lady Luck to haters of both bands. One of the best trolling scenarios ever. :tumbsup:

Oh man what is this, all the headlines about Guns N' Roses, AC/DC lately and I've just been ignoring them cause after years in the rock business and following the scene you know that rumors are just that... rumors. Countless facebook posts I've skipped and messages from friends sending me links and I didn't even click on them after seeing it was AC/DC or GNR related until now I decide to read the latest posts in this thread... seriously WTF??? First Axl and Slash reunite on stage, now this is really happening? Axl Rose touring with AC/DC!!!?!!?!???!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?

It's not like I've been waiting for any of this (although I love both bands) it's just something I never expected in a million years. Just waiting for this dream (or nightmare) to end and get back to normal life but the more I read I think this is real..... :D shit, well how bout that!!!

What the hell is Angus thinking? Jesus! How long before Axl throws a tantrum/turns up three hours late for a gig/insists that the band play 'November Rain', etc.?

Surely it would be better to postpone the shows and see what happens with Brian? If I had a ticket for one of the remaining shows, I'd be looking for a refund!

So I read up on what Brian has to say earlier and made me think of a cool solution.

What if to save face the rest of acdc had Brian come onstage. I mean BJ could where those big ole jet fighter earmuffs and he could sing along just fine watching Axle or the rest of the band. Might be cool and still keep him engaged.