Axl Rose/ACDC?

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

Just heard on the Aussie Today show that Axl Rose is rumored to be the new singer of ACDC.

Apparently the band has neither confirmed nor denied. If they have to replace BJ then i actually think he'd be a great fit.

Thoughts?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Find a great Ac/Dc tribute band and hire their singer. One that could do justice to both the Bon era and the Brian era.

Just say no to Asshole...... err.... I mean Axl Rose.

They're only about one member away from being a tribute band themselves!

Find a great Ac/Dc tribute band and hire their singer. One that could do justice to both the Bon era and the Brian era.

Just say no to Asshole...... err.... I mean Axl Rose.

They're only about one member away from being a tribute band themselves!

Yeah..... you're right about that!! :lol:

Find a great Ac/Dc tribute band and hire their singer.

You mean a pub band, or one of the thousands that release "original material" in the same style as AC/DC. Jesus knows there's about 80,000 of them. Anyway, weren't we just talking about a GN'R reunion of sorts a few months ago? Is that already dead? Or is this just a stupid rumour?

I never really took to Brian Johnson. I watched Live at Donington 92 last week and got to the end thinking it would have been much better if Bon had survived. Joel O'Keeffe would be a better fit than Axl.

Find a great Ac/Dc tribute band and hire their singer.

You mean a pub band, or one of the thousands that release "original material" in the same style as AC/DC. Jesus knows there's about 80,000 of them. Anyway, weren't we just talking about a GN'R reunion of sorts a few months ago? Is that already dead? Or is this just a stupid rumour?

Brian Johnson to make new album with Slash..

I don't care one way or the other.....but, it seems that maybe if it does happen it will only be for the remaining shows on their current tour. That way Guns N Roses can then do their thing after. I don't see this, if it does happen, as a permanent thing at all.

I think what AC/DC may be thinking is that to give their 'fans' their money's worth, they'll use someone like Axl and maybe that will appease their base?? I dunno...but I can see them thinking that.....not sure it will work...or is the right thing, but I can see them going down that path.

Certainly a boatload of drama and what if's unfolding. Fun to read about but ultimately the result has zero impact on me as I won't shell out $50 to go see them.

I saw them on the Flick of the Switch tour and that was epic enough to last a like time.

• My Little Pony

Complete joke. Retire now boys with your heads held high

Yeah, when you hire the biggest joke in the industry to front your band, you have to expect the rest of us to assume you've become a comedy troupe.