Statement - Heaven Will Burn

Stefan

12716016_974131325995464_251917529060540

URGENT PRESS RELEASE (23/3-16)

The Danish hard rock band Statement and their record label Mighty Music rush release new music video to sympathize with the victims from yesterday’s attacks in Brussels.

“Heaven Will Burn” was originally meant to be released next month, but the band and their record label felt the urge to release it right away, as this song is all about what should not have happened yesterday.

Niels Larsen, Statement “When do we learn from the mistakes of humanity? Yesterday’s tragedy is a horrible example of the ignorance of religion. Imagine we could all live in peace, under the same sun, moon and stars. Imagine people would use their common sense. No one wants to see the world go up in flames”.

Michael H. Andersen, CEO Mighty Music “Hard rock and heavy metal is an international language and often misunderstood to be violent. We do not believe in violence and in innocent people getting killed – we believe in peace and we believe the Western World is a World for people that choose to live our way of life. As equals. Men and women, black and white”.

Happy Easter holidays… despite all.

"Heaven Will Burn" is taken from the album "Heaven Will Burn" released on Mighty Music/Target Group 17th of June 2016.

www.statementband.com

FB

Statement-HSB-digtal-cover.png

Good luck to them if they think they really have an important message, but I'm not really into the song. It's okay, but I'm not in love with it.

Not really sure I understand the "ignorance of religion" comment either. If the entire planet was ignorant of all religion it'd be a much better place, that's for sure. It's a c*nt of a thing... a disease more than anything else.

But the song's still just average.

Song is boring and the "singer" can't sing unfortunately.

Geoff I believe the ignorance statement is directed at those who take lives, terrorists, all in an excuse to appease whomever they worship. Kind of the opposite of true definitions of most religions which preach forgiveness and acceptance.