Dad Metal

Darkstone

Amusing in theory but the visual aspect of puts me off more than anything. Amusing in theory, though.

This link came up at the end of the video and I had to check it out. Yum! (not the song, just the vocalist):

Some of those cookie monster songs aren't so bad - I've come to accept them and even really like some when done properly.
Some of them contain some great melodies and hooks.

I love this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_1v_vtoZy8

• 2023 Gold Donors

Some of those cookie monster songs aren't so bad - I've come to accept them and even really like some when done properly.

Some of them contain some great melodies and hooks.

I love this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_1v_vtoZy8

That's not too bad, but generally i can't stand cookie monster songs at all (that's a great term btw). Just thought the OP concept was amusing, in practice.

Amusing in theory but the visual aspect of puts me off more than anything. Amusing in theory, though.

This link came up at the end of the video and I had to check it out. Yum! (not the song, just the vocalist):

Yum is absolutely right. The solo is nice but the group would be more appealing sans the male vocalist.

Hell Ya! I Like!

That song is just different enough to sound good. Not only that I would be picturing her everytime I listen to it.

Yeah, I don't mind that style of song generally, but the cheezy little bald guy screaming his head off was a bit of cheese overload. Not bad, but almost a joke song in the end, coupled with the film clip. But yeah, she bringz it.

Yeah, I love this video. Makes me wanna start a thread like "Shitty metal music with sexy chicks singing". :D

Yeah, I love this video. Makes me wanna start a thread like "Shitty metal music with sexy chicks singing". :D

Great thread idea!

And yes.... she is very yummy!

28b576177bb338f897f14e3d5b539c04.jpg