Ted Poley - Beyond The Fade

Stefan

Thought that Kelly Hansen sounded as good with Foreigner when I seen em last year as he did with Hurricane back in '91 when I seen him...perhaps better,his working of the crowd is still first class :)

And Dave Meniketti still aint bad just not as good as in his pomp

Good shout re Kelly Hanson - he was v good with Foreigner.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, seen him 3 times. Sounded great to me!

Yeah but nothing like he used to sound which is what we are discussing!

I understand. But NO ONE sounds "as good" as they did 25-30 years ago.

• My Little Pony

Pretty sure Rob Rock does.

Maybe even better.

The ones on my list are the ones which are still close. Really close

Christian is not close. Not by a long shot.

Terry Brock

Paul Laine

Harry Hess

Eric Martin

John Waite (possibly.......although not seen him live to prove that point??)

Yeah, definitely Soto. Dude sounds the best he ever sounded on those WET albums. And I'm not even a gigantic fan of his voice in the first place! ;)

But yeah, I'd agree with those above. I was listening to someone else the other day and thought how well his voice had held up... just trying to think who it was...

Terry Brock

Paul Laine

Harry Hess

Eric Martin

Yeah, definitely Soto. Dude sounds the best he ever sounded on those WET albums. And I'm not even a gigantic fan of his voice in the first place! ;)

But yeah, I'd agree with those above. I was listening to someone else the other day and thought how well his voice had held up... just trying to think who it was...

You should agree with them all because they are all correct ;)

Dennis Churchill Dries was amazing when I saw White Sister - dude sounded no different.

And don't be hating on Bowes just because you not a fan of Thunder - he sounds the closest of any of them to his former glory :)

Terry Brock

Paul Laine

Harry Hess

Eric Martin

You should agree with them all because they are all correct ;)

Dennis Churchill Dries was amazing when I saw White Sister - dude sounded no different.

And don't be hating on Bowes just because you not a fan of Thunder - he sounds the closest of any of them to his former glory :)

But that's why I selected my list. I adore White Sister and if the dude sounds great, that really makes me happy. But I haven't heard him since 1995's 'Skin.'

As for the guy from Thunder (I had no idea who that name was until you just told me then), I don't hate on him. I just ignore him completely because he fronts a terrible band.

Maybe Joe Lynn Turner? Dude still sounds pretty good to me for a dude that ancient.

Maybe Joe Lynn Turner? Dude still sounds pretty good to me for a dude that ancient.

he sounds great on those latest Sunstorm songs, but the reports of him live are not very favourable.

I cant really comment as Ive NEVER seen him live :(

Topically, DAn Reed sounded pretty damned good at Rockingham last year. He's a pretty fit looking guy for his age as well - must look after himself.

he sounds great on those latest Sunstorm songs, but the reports of him live are not very favourable.

Topically, DAn Reed sounded pretty damned good at Rockingham last year. He's a pretty fit looking guy for his age as well - must look after himself.

Yet, you arbitrarily include John Waite. :tumbsup:

I've seen JLT and he's still great. It's the playlist that sucks, imo.

Yet, you arbitrarily include John Waite. :tumbsup:

I've seen JLT and he's still great. It's the playlist that sucks, imo.

I did say possibly and that i hadnt seen Waite. I can just imagine him sounding the same thats all.

Of course your list is correct! I think James still sounds pretty damn good!

Of course your list is correct!

Only imho ;)

• My Little Pony

Again, I'mma propose Rob Rock sounds just as good, if not better, today as when he was a young lad.

One of his earliest recordings.

His latest recording. I shit you not, his performance here gives me shivers. Every. Damn. TIme.

a bit off topic, Michael Sweet is still very good when I saw him live around 2011, and believe it or not, Axl Rose performed very well too around 4 years ago,

and last I saw Extreme in 2008, Gary Cherone's vocal is also top notch

Again, I'mma propose Rob Rock sounds just as good, if not better, today as when he was a young lad.

His latest recording. I shit you not, his performance here gives me shivers. Every. Damn. TIme.

I think no one is acknowledging you because no one cares about Rob Rock and what he's recorded. Isn't he christian or something too, just to top it off?

• My Little Pony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14zMGuSuKNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3BLEFkQGpg

I think no one is acknowledging you because no one cares about Rob Rock and what he's recorded. Isn't he christian or something too, just to top it off?

No, everyone's reading this and listening to these and thinking, "Holy shit, Nolan is totally right!" But they're not acknowledging it because it's me, and no one cares about me. Also, I'm Christian, just to top it off.

No, everyone's reading this and listening to these and thinking, "Holy shit, Nolan is totally right!" But they're not acknowledging it because it's me, and no one cares about me. Also, I'm Christian, just to top it off.

Who? Who are you and why are you communicating with me? And what is a Rob Cock?

Just ordered this one from Amazon.

I normally give NEH all my business, but he doesn't have this one listed on his website for some reason. Is there a backstory there?

Ted had it for sale also. Ebay. Sells like freshly baked hot bread.

I 'd love to continue getting them from him signed (the last one I had him write me some lyrics as a dedication), but this I'll get , only if great, from Taiwan.