Help with a soundtrack

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

Hey guys, i need some help with a soundtrack from a 1990 movie called "Kid" starring C.Thomas Howell. I saw it on laser disk when it first came out and i remember it had some great hard rock in it. Since then it has been almost impossible to find anything about it. Apparently "tattoo rodeo" sing on the end credits, but that's all i can find. Does anybody know the rest of the soundtrack tracklist? It's been so long, i can't remember anything about the songs, i just remember at the time i thought they sounded pretty good. I would be curious to see who it was. Cheers.

• 2023 Gold Donors

The entire film is on the FaceTubes. Maybe skip to the credits and see if anything is listed there.

I found the movie on youtube (didn't even think to look there). Thanks again. The end credit song is tattoo rodeo for sure and going by the chorus it's called "restless heart". Great song, but unfortunately due to the poor picture quality i can't read the text. There is a scene in the movie where one character is playing hard rock samples to another. They sound familiar, but i can't pick them. Watching that scene after so long has peaked my curiosity even more. Still need help.

• My Little Pony

The entire film is on the FaceTubes. Maybe skip to the credits and see if anything is listed there.

I found the movie on youtube (didn't even think to look there). Thanks again. The end credit song is tattoo rodeo for sure and going by the chorus it's called "restless heart". Great song, but unfortunately due to the poor picture quality i can't read the text. There is a scene in the movie where one character is playing hard rock samples to another. They sound familiar, but i can't pick them. Watching that scene after so long has peaked my curiosity even more. Still need help.

OK, I was just about to post the film here, but you already found it. Yep, I actually laughed out loud, because, of course, it has to be too blurry to see. Heh. I'm gonna try messaging the uploader to see if they can help.

Hey guys, i need some help with a soundtrack from a 1990 movie called "Kid" starring C.Thomas Howell. I saw it on laser disk when it first came out and i remember it had some great hard rock in it. Since then it has been almost impossible to find anything about it. Apparently "tattoo rodeo" sing on the end credits, but that's all i can find. Does anybody know the rest of the soundtrack tracklist? It's been so long, i can't remember anything about the songs, i just remember at the time i thought they sounded pretty good. I would be curious to see who it was. Cheers.

I've found nothing but I have asked on another forum where there are some soundtrack junkies. Will let you know.

• My Little Pony

This is actually a lot of fun. I've managed to figure out one of the songs in the credits.

Skull - I Like My Music Loud

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=526&CDName=No+Bones+About+It

• My Little Pony

• My Little Pony

Figured it out!

Paradise - Ghost Town

Von Skeletor - Get a Life

DV8 - Anything for Money

Beau Wesley and the Gleaming Spurs - 1 2 3 4 Get Her

Attakk - Thunder in the Night

Brian Rawling - Strangers

Dillinger - Hail the Lights Down Low

Beau Wesley and the Gleaming Spurs - Broken Heart Heaven

Young Gunns - Dance-Swing

Tattoo Rodeo - Restless Heart

If anyone has any leads on the bands without any samples added, I'm interested. Actually, I'm interested in any of these, really.

Figured it out!

Paradise - Ghost Town

Von Skeletor - Get a Life

DV8 - Anything for Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4SPy910IOU

Beau Wesley and the Gleaming Spurs - 1 2 3 4 Get Her

Attakk - Thunder in the Night

Brian Rawling - Strangers

Dillinger - Hail the Lights Down Low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY46Mi3M3TQ

Beau Wesley and the Gleaming Spurs - Broken Heart Heaven

Young Gunns - Dance-Swing

Tattoo Rodeo - Restless Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM5s7GODcW8

If anyone has any leads on the bands without any samples added, I'm interested. Actually, I'm interested in any of these, really.

Wow nice work, some stuff I've never heard of there.

• My Little Pony

Thanks KarpetRyd. Great job. It's always good to have new leads. You're a Champion!

Not a problem.

I like solving puzzles, and combine that with my new-found interest in bands that never made it past the demo stage, or non-CD bands (all thanks to Russ' Baltimore thread) it was enjoyable.