Steven Tyler - Love Is Your Name

Nightrain

• My Little Pony

Didn't someone already post this? Perhaps I'm thinking of the Mafia. Yeah, it's fairly by-the-numbers New Cuntry, which means it's not bad.

• My Little Pony

Country is okay in my book so I kinda like this one too. But I could be a little more rock you know. :)

I just wish Dan Huff would quit this, and go back to Rock.

I like quite a lot of the New Country stuff and this is no different...Mr. Tyler in good voice and a good song too

Country is okay in my book so I kinda like this one too. But I could be a little more rock you know. :)

I bet his bank manager doesn't ;)

• My Little Pony

I bet his bank manager doesn't ;)

OK, so don't quit the Cuntry thing, but also don't forsake your Melodic Rock heritage. Is there no part of him that misses it?

Wow that's pretty bad. I've made no secret on these forums that I enjoy a bit of country music eg Keith Urban, Rascall Flatts and some 80s country-AOR type bands. I also really like Mr. Tyler's voice. But this song is bland, uninspiring and doesn't make me want to hear anymore. Yuck!

• My Little Pony

It's just so by the numbers, boring and uninspired.

Oh, it is very by-the-numbers. But 99% of New Cuntry is. So, it's fairly harmless.

Oh, it is very by-the-numbers. But 99% of New Cuntry is. So, it's fairly harmless.

That's fair enough. So what's this mean? Tyler trying to cash in on country?

I just don't like anything about it. So he's Charles Manson now (before that all got too ugly), with a sudden desire to do country music at the age of 87, after living and breathing rock music for 86 years of his life. If he has been secretly burning up inside with desire to record country music, well then good luck to him and I hope this is a dream come true. Otherwise, I just dislike everything about this. Very, very average to below average song, too. Charles Manson b-side, perhaps?

• My Little Pony

That's fair enough. So what's this mean? Tyler trying to cash in on country?

That was exactly my thought. Cuntry is a genre that has never taken a dive. It's always been strong. Lots of money there.

The girl in the video is beautiful.......the song is good. Not Earth shattering, but Tyler's voice sounds strong.....especially for his age, etc. Not sure how much of that is the studio...but, yeah...I liked it.

It's okay, no big shakes....same with Red White and You, just okay bordering on bland...which Tyler seems to excel at even in his capacity in Aerosmith. He's too obsessed with scoring hit singles and as such follows the rules laid down by the music industry and ends up being the same as every other fucker out there. Time he started writing properly with Perry with outside writers kept to a minimum rather than following the current rule book about what other people perceive as a good song because if back in the day it had been left to these "do it by numbers" pussies songs like Rats in the Cellar would never have been written. Hear it over a supermarket speaker system near you soon. :yuck: