Reckless Love - InVader

Stefan

my wife left me 2 weeks ago,, and she left a reckless love-spirit/ crashdiet-generation wild mp3 cd in the stereo.. they have become my new favs. although i had heard her play the earlier 2 reckless love albums before ( i recognized beautiful bomb, hot, on the radio, and a few others right away),, i couldn't find those albums among all the stuff she left.

10 months of marriage, 13 year relationship,, and she just up and left me (and out 8 bunnies) in the middle of the night. my life is upside down right now. i have bawled my eyes out to Hot Rain probably 100x.

my wife left me 2 weeks ago,, and she left a reckless love-spirit/ crashdiet-generation wild mp3 cd in the stereo.. they have become my new favs. although i had heard her play the earlier 2 reckless love albums before ( i recognized beautiful bomb, hot, on the radio, and a few others right away),, i couldn't find those albums among all the stuff she left.

10 months of marriage, 13 year relationship,, and she just up and left me (and out 8 bunnies) in the middle of the night. my life is upside down right now. i have bawled my eyes out to Hot Rain probably 100x.

Really sorry to hear that mate , understand it must be unbelievably tough for you right now but try and stay strong

Let music help you as the power it has cannot be underestimated

• My Little Pony

Wholly shit. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad that music can help you through this. And I'm sure there are some folks here that might be able to lend an ear if you need to talk.

• 3 months later...

Jap bonus - excellent. This would probably elevate the album into my top 10

That's awesome!

Yep straight into my top 10 songs of 2016.

Exactly the more poppy type of stuff of theirs I like

yeah that's one great song , wish the whole album had been like that , 3 quarters of it was garbage

I really enjoy it...its a good fun album.

This and Destiny are the best songs...although theres nothing i would really skip.

yeah that's one great song , wish the whole album had been like that , 3 quarters of it was garbage

This and Destiny are the best songs...although theres nothing i would really skip.

You wouldn't skip those rap songs? Those are the two that are INSTANT skip for me.

RAP is CRAP

You wouldn't skip those rap songs? Those are the two that are INSTANT skip for me.

RAP is CRAP

Are u talking Pretty Boy Swagger??

That song ruuuuuulz.

RAP is CRAP

That song ruuuuuulz.

The two rap-ish songs both have great choruses... I like them both. This 'Zoo' song does sound quite good too.

RAP is CRAP

That song ruuuuuulz.

The two rap-ish songs both have great choruses... I like them both. This 'Zoo' song does sound quite good too.

I can't get to the choruses! Soon as that rap shit starts in the verses, it's a SKIP.

• My Little Pony

RAP is CRAP

That song ruuuuuulz.

I can't get to the choruses! Soon as that rap shit starts in the verses, it's a SKIP.

I like Rap, but I don't like it in my Rock music. There are always exceptions, but very, very few.

• 2 months later...