Baltimore Rocks -- Blast From The Past

AlphaMale

Mona Lisa:

Ricky Thomas - Lead Vocals

Don DeOliveira - All Guitars and Backing Vocals

Ray St. Michael - Bass Guitar and Backing Vocals

L.A. Roberts - Drums and Backing Vocals

Cool....wonder if this is the same lineup for Grounded For Life!

Yes......same lineup on Grounded For Life

Different vocalist on both Mona Lisa releases.

Mona Lisa:

That's what I thought too..... damn...... I do remember things!

Oh, I know some of those. Quade, I was not a huge fan of. Is Skin & Bones the Skin & Bones?

I think Vaudville had a lot of potential but the demos I have are all horrible sound quality. I love their song, 'Waiting.'

Hey Geoff... Vaudville's bass player was Jeff Reid (later SR-71).

Didn't know that... that's cool.

Some here are the bands that have promised me demos:

Them Damn Dogs

EZ-Axtion

Censored

Iroc

City Fixx

Mis-Fit

Mr. Right

Shake The Faith

And now maybe MIRIAH. Just talked to their band manager from back then. He is going to put me in contact with a few members of the band.

Awesome....looking forward to the killer songs from these bands and Tattoo taxi also :git:

The plot thickens......

Tattoo Taxi featured two ex-Mona Lisa members!

Tattoo Taxi:

Mike Beatty: Vocals (ex-Censored)

Gray Manna: Bass (ex-Lost Angels)

Don De'Oliveira: Guitars (ex-Mona Lisa)

Rob "L.A." Lasky: Drums (ex-Mona Lisa)

Who's the man? This guy.

Mike Beatty of Tattoo Taxi is hooking me up with their songs. :D

Awesome news...PM me when you get them...Living in a box is cool :git: I know Robert Lasky has the Grounded for Life songs...but he is a very hard person to get a hold of....rock on bro :D

I am pretty sure the Grounded For Life demo has the same songs as The Art Of Seduction except for the addition of "Nightmares"

The Tattoo Taxi guy posted each song as a video on his FB page. I will be ripping each of them one by one and saving them as mp3's. Hope they turn out okay.

"Grounded For Life" is only 5 songs (one being an instrumental) and none of those songs are on "The Art Of Seduction"

Cool...anyone can hook me up to the 5 songs from grounded for Life? :headbanger:

Please

Mona Lisa:

Cool...did not know this...hope to hear the songs....pm me and rock on :git:

Here's another for you from TATTOO TAXI. This is a song originally done by MONA LISA on "The Art Of Seduction":

Original Mona Lisa version:

Tattoo Taxi version:

Here's another for you from TATTOO TAXI. This is a song originally done by MONA LISA on "The Art Of Seduction":

Original Mona Lisa version:

Tattoo Taxi version:

Wow....cool......both are great......looking forward to theTattoo taxi demos..... sounds killer....great hookup from the band :beerbang:

16 City Fixx demos. :guitar::git::party421::guitbannana::guitar:

So far, I have extracted the following off different recording sessions:

All City Fixx demos

Wrong Way Out
Scream
Life's A Bitch
Shatterbone City
Movin' On Out
Jokers, Posers And Lies

Fire Your Guns
Can't Leave My Baby Alone
Last Romance

Rain On Your Parade
Dirty Job

Time
Blood
Blind Justice
Too Bad
Love Bomb

16 City Fixx demos. :guitar::git::party421::guitbannana::guitar:

So far, I have extracted the following off different recording sessions:

All City Fixx demos

Wrong Way Out

Scream

Life's A Bitch

Shatterbone City

Movin' On Out

Jokers, Posers And Lies

Fire Your Guns

Can't Leave My Baby Alone

Last Romance

Rain On Your Parade

Dirty Job

Time

Blood

Blind Justice

Too Bad

Love Bomb

Wow......rocking!!! this is a City Fixx Fix.....lol....looking forward to hearing the songs!! :D

City Fixx definitely rawks....dude has a slight Taime Down tone to his voice...

City Fixx definitely rawks....dude has a slight Taime Down tone to his voice...

Yeah. Kevin Bern is a really cool dude. He's the one who sent me a 2GB stick of City Fixx demos and concert footage. Been playing this shit constantly. Great great band!

Those 3 other tracks on my YouTube page (and early in this thread) are with Zachary Taylor on vocals and was towards the end of the band.