AlphaMale

Baltimore Rocks -- Blast From The Past

Another band member heard from. Getting ready to get some tunes from PA's EASY MICKEY!

I am stoked!! These guys kicked ass!!

Wow.... that was fast!! Guy hooked me up with 20+ tracks!!!!

So far City Fixx, Mona Lisa, and Wired are my pick of the lot. I haven't sampled the tracks on this page, though.

Wow.... that was fast!! Guy hooked me up with 20+ tracks!!!!

Hope you can hook us up with those Easy Micky songs, ROGUES CHOIR and temper Temper....keep em coming and rocking (Y) PM me bro!!!!

I uploaded a very cool EASY MICKEY track:

Special thanks to Michael Guerrini from Easy Mickey:

Killer track :git:

Is that Jeff Keith I hear in there? :D

Crap..... Temper Temper is a WAV file. Going to convert to mp3.

I uploaded Temper Temper and City Fixx. PM me anyone who wants the link.

I uploaded Temper Temper and City Fixx. PM me anyone who wants the link.

Lemme know when you got the Mona Lisa up. ;}

That Raised on the Radio I've heard before. Am I recalling this Ravyns version or did this song get re-recorded by someone else?

Excellent lil' fluffy diddy.

That Raised on the Radio I've heard before. Am I recalling this Ravyns version or did this song get re-recorded by someone else?

I think theirs was the only version recorded. You might have heard it on Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

SHOCK.jpg

I think theirs was the only version recorded. You might have heard it on Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Ahh of course and no might of their, certainly did.

SHOCK.jpg

Sounds good. I hear Lynn Allen and Circus ('Stay for the ride') in their style.

Killer track :git:

Funny..... band member Michael Guerrini said he wrote that song and the rest of the band hated it. :lol::D

More on the metal side..... he are two demos from the baltimore band COURT JESTER from the demo tape "Where Witches Dwell".

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Court_Jester/101606

More on the metal side..... he are two demos from the baltimore band COURT JESTER from the demo tape "Where Witches Dwell".

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Court_Jester/101606

Great stuff, I already have one of their demo tapes!

Now the voice(RIP) and the hymn!

WILL TRADE HARD! Please reply now! :tumbsup:

I want Grounded For Life too.

REX HUNTER

eb1a_1.jpg

EUTHANASIA

GatePoster.jpg