Baltimore Rocks -- Blast From The Past

AlphaMale

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/25/2019 at 6:01 PM, AlphaMale said:

wizekrak2b.jpg

Haha! Almost 3 years later I see this post; I still have that old black & white photo of Wizekrak in a frame in a box. I knew Wizekrak very well (married to guitarist a long time ago.) Quite the attire - those leggings - rofl!  🤣

Thank you for posting the videos as well… they would also do a cover of Van Halen’s “Ice Cream Man.” This was a great trip down memory lane!! 

On 12/20/2021 at 3:52 PM, Linberger said:

Haha! Almost 3 years later I see this post; I still have that old black & white photo of Wizekrak in a frame in a box. I knew Wizekrak very well (married to guitarist a long time ago.) Quite the attire - those leggings - rofl!  🤣

Thank you for posting the videos as well… they would also do a cover of Van Halen’s “Ice Cream Man.” This was a great trip down memory lane!! 

Do you have any of their demos??

On 12/22/2021 at 4:18 PM, AlphaMale said:

Do you have any of their demos??

Believe it or not, I do! 2 cassettes. I think one was just self titled; the other “Behind Closed Doors.”

They both have a typical 80’s triangle logo, pink & green artwork! Lol 

On 12/24/2021 at 9:20 PM, Linberger said:

Believe it or not, I do! 2 cassettes. I think one was just self titled; the other “Behind Closed Doors.”

They both have a typical 80’s triangle logo, pink & green artwork! Lol 

Any way you can lend me the tapes so I can finally hear these songs again?! Have you uploaded them to digital? I have a cassette deck hooked to my computer if you need me to transfer them. Been after their two cassettes forever!

On 12/25/2021 at 10:52 PM, AlphaMale said:

Any way you can lend me the tapes so I can finally hear these songs again?! Have you uploaded them to digital? I have a cassette deck hooked to my computer if you need me to transfer them. Been after their two cassettes forever!

I can hook you up - send me a DM if you haven’t already; thx! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 3:14 PM, AlphaMale said:

I hope those tapes finally reach you man. :taz:

As we discussed, the postal system is going to hell in a hand bag......Sitting in Greensboro, North Carolina since January 11 ???????   23 days now!!!!!

On 2/3/2022 at 10:28 AM, Delbert said:

As we discussed, the postal system is going to hell in a hand bag......Sitting in Greensboro, North Carolina since January 11 ???????   23 days now!!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!   The package has arrived safely today almost 1 month after mailing!!!!!!   The tracking number was smeared because it got wet and apparently the postal system couldn't track it.......   I'm starting on them now!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I must say this is easily one, if not my favorite thread. Got to love these 1 offs and oddities. Wish I cold have them all.

Once I get my collection out of jail I may copy you and do a PNW version as sharing is caring. ;)

Thanks for the efforts in this thread Russ much appreciated.

• Like 2

Definitely agree....Who would have thought of all the great bands coming from Baltimore area???    L.A. was the hot spot, but Baltimore certainly had it's share.    As the others have said, thanks Russ for your hard work and knowledge.

• Like 2