Baltimore Rocks -- Blast From The Past

AlphaMale

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it may happen. The guys met recently and hung together for the first time in 20+ years (minus the drummer). Two members are in CHARM CITY DEVILS (Anthony and Victor). Kevin the singer now lives in NC and isn't doing any music. Mike the guitarist was in the bands Rogues Choir, Mommi Im Scared, and currently in RACE THE RAT. Drummer Lance Thomas came into the band when original drummer Eric Anderson left back in 1990.

On Facebook, they posted a pic of the 4 original guys with the caption "Had a blast hanging together again. Next time, we pick up the instruments!".

I am working on getting them a label to release their tunes.

Thanks for sharing all this. I really enjoy finding out about and hearing songs from these bands that played in your area back then. It is one of my favorite threads on the forum. Makes me wish I'd have kept more stuff.

Looks like it may happen. The guys met recently and hung together for the first time in 20+ years (minus the drummer). Two members are in CHARM CITY DEVILS (Anthony and Victor). Kevin the singer now lives in NC and isn't doing any music. Mike the guitarist was in the bands Rogues Choir, Mommi Im Scared, and currently in RACE THE RAT. Drummer Lance Thomas came into the band when original drummer Eric Anderson left back in 1990.

On Facebook, they posted a pic of the 4 original guys with the caption "Had a blast hanging together again. Next time, we pick up the instruments!".

I am working on getting them a label to release their tunes.

:git::beerbang:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow....Here's a Baltimoore area band and I was really impressed with the sound coming off this demo tape....it really delivers a punch splashed everywhere with blazing guitars, excellent vocals and rythym that will electrify. Virtually unknown to most collectors this well produced metal/hard rock demo sounds like mix of ELISE, ELECTRICHKA, ALYZE, FROZEN ROSE and maybe some KEEL. The guitar work is excellent and the underlying rythyms are definitely solid. The band is from the metro area of Baltimoore, MD and they recorded it in 1992......This is the track "Cat's Away" off this killer 4 track demo.....

DIRTY SALLY is a band from Camp Hill, Pennsylvannia that recorded and played in Baltimore during the early 90's.   This is the track "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" off their 4 track demo tape titled "She's Alive". It was recorded in 1992

Here's a band from Bel Air, Maryland that recorded in and played the Baltimore circuit in the late 80's early 90's.  This is the track "Young 'N Wild" off their three track demo recorded in 1990.......

4 hours ago, Delbert said:

Here's a band from Bel Air, Maryland that recorded in and played the Baltimore circuit in the late 80's early 90's.  This is the track "Young 'N Wild" off their three track demo recorded in 1990.......

bombshellbeach.jpg