• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I haven't even heard the audio!!!!  You guys talking is enough- and you all know how I feel about gays and if that's not at all what his movies are, then that's not my fault- no one would completely answer me  
    • Who is we?? you mean you? because that's exactly what the Mormons believe, and teach, and according to them, your the half wit that doesnt know anything about what your talking about, it's exactly how god works, and your not worthy of the rewards because you don't practice the right way, they do, understand? got it? Kapish?
    • OK now we have problems, "trash"? hardly, maybe Trashy, but never trash, the "way they sound" let me get this straight, you've only heard the audio off his movies? that's extremely odd and I don't think enough to make a determination of "trash" critiquing his movies, the focal point is certainly not the sound, or the audio, that's actually the last thing worried about, hell he's done a few without any sound, like Deaf Leppards, and the classic throwback to the 1920s silent flicks, entitled Read The Screen, Take The Cream, his movies have outstanding angle work, the lighting is top notch, and I don't know where he comes up with some of the talent, but I know those guys are definitely not average, you get every penny worth, and every inch worth, this African American dude that's in alot of his movies, Black Angus, I mean I don't envy anyone who has to perform with that guy, they probably have to have a nurse or a stitch kit directly on set when he's working, im talking on the edge of a deformity, so G-Offs flix are very tasteful, at least on the set, high production, extra mile, absolutely no and I mean NO! useless dialogue, or story lines, just straight action from opening to closing credits, and that's what the people want, and most important of all, never ever ever ever, EVER! any females on the cast, as extras, never discussed, nor hinted at, it's 100% hot man on man action, that's why he's the G-Off, and gets the awards,
    • You confuse me, leykis, 100%. I would like you to explain EXACTLY what you believe, atheists don't pray, atheists believe what AlphaMale said. Unless you're joking- but I'm sorry but joking is going to have to stop for a little while if I'm ever supposed to understand what you believe. 
    • No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no   Prayer is Not like that and God doesn't only work when a prayer is said that would mean that we govern Him which is the absolute complete opposite!  No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no Oh dear, oh dear- Catholics, Mormons they're all just in the same horrid lump of people as atheists- just as godless and messed up. This makes me so, so, so disappointed. Not in you- I don't blame you for thinking that about God when you think of Him in that way. We pray, but that doesn't mean God is going to answer how we want, or how we think it should happen or when or where or why or what- it's difficult to understand, but please please, prayer, Jesus, none of it is as twisted as that. 
    • Your joking on this right? you don't truly believe this do you? if you do your just a fucking mutt, with the IQ of a small barn yard animal, It's astounding someone could actually believe this bullshit, I mean Ive met some unintelligent morons in my life, but to believe they just put our bodies underground for the worms, that's the stuff of sci fiction, your in some serious need of counseling, I hope you get it, and figure the truth out, before your soul is ripped from your body, which we have all witnessed in our life, someones soul being torn out, and then sent to burn in hell, cause your certainly not worthy of heaven, primarily cause they don't let dumb people in, I will pray for your soul young man, but only the heavenly father can produce miracles, and that's what you need, if you are at all interested in saving your soul, cause think of how agonizing it will be, just think back to the last soul you witnessed being torn out, and the way you felt witnessing it, wasn't very pleasurable was it?
    • I was wrong. It's Steve's version.
    • That's why I plan to take a while- to study on it. Dig into it. You know, and don't worry about the language. Believe me, if God doesn't think I'm ready for this He wouldn't've sent it my way, and don't worry. I know what atheists believe, for a majority, and I'll dig and dig and dig. 
    • No, no, I just think Geoff tries to down everything I say. Plus his flicks are plain--- trash if you ask me from the way they sound, no resentment, you guys do realize how silly you are with these movies right? 
    • Exactly, I try to explain this to people regularly, and they act like im speaking Chinese to them, take someone with AIDS, you don't think people with AIDS get prayed for? but what happens? they generally die, I tell people after they tell me, yeah so and so was on their death bed and the Mormons came in and gave them a blessing, and holy shit, they lived, well what is the other option? your either gonna live, or your gonna die, wheres this mysterious 3rd option that I apparently do not recognize, I'd really enjoy being in on it, fact is, someone who's sick, is either going to live or going to die, there's no factual evidence in existence showing anyone escaping those 2 options with prayer, if they do studies, how thorough are they? do they send a person in to pray for a person to die? please lord, can you just take this person right now, they are racking up a serious bill and my provider is shit, I cant afford them to be in here another second, sounds funny, but that's the only way to do a serious and fair study, prayer cant and shouldn't just go one way, right? your just as well off, throwing a quarter in the air, and having someone call it, then letting the coin toss ride on the persons survival, that's of course bullshit, the heavenly father steps in and intervenes when a prayer is said, and if nobody is around to pray for a person, that's just their tough shit, guess it was just their time to die, right? completely irrational, mind draining, confusing, and outright bizarre how semi sensible people subscribe to this entire act, that's all it is, a gigantic charade,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.