• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• As if I haven't said this enough, it's only that you never show yourself nice! And I'm sorry, but, it's kinda been shown that it's only to me! Unless you'd care to show me someone else you're rude to. And if it's because of what you call religion then I guess I'm being protective because I would do the same with an earthly best friend. Just makes sense, I guess.  G-e-o-f-f ・l-a-u-g-h-s ・h-e-r-e I knew you'd assume that I meant you were gay. I think you probably are, but the reason I said Freddie was because I was so mad when I wrote that I had to think of someone I detested most of all. Again, I don't hate gay people, I hate the confusion they're struggling with. And yes, you are an a-hole, but that doesn't mean I hate you. I do but I don't. I hate you on the surface and show it, because you need to stop making yourself hateable, but I guess deep down I don't hate you. I don't even hate Freddie deep down I don't think. I do, but I don't. And I guess it all stems from you are an a- hole as we've all verified, and you continue to be so. I don't know where you went wrong, or how you fooled me into thinking you were a great guy, but you've failed to show me that now.  Explain the 'fake' part? Oh just forget that part. I was real mad that's all. Just forget it.  How's your food tastin? Keeping you on edge enough Ponen? 
    • Oh wait— I guess I have some more things to clarify.
    • Oh Geoff, last thing- I guess what I meant was- only Cody really isn’t as smart or open minded as I thought, was, how come two of your favorite Whitecross songs are Collide & Without Your Love and yet you're still just as hard headed?? But I suppose, you're proud of your life so I'm done. It's just that if I were to choose any two songs for an atheist it would be those two. 
    • Ok.. I need some popcorn and a bottle of coke. And probably a sandwich later on. On the edge of my seat.
    • Guys I don’t even know what to say  to all this- geez😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I don't know why Geoff even really started talking to me in the first place but he certainly tries his best (and succeeds) in making himself unpleasant in almost every way.  I know I don't get to dictate who talks in my thread but he ruins every one of mine by dropping an opinion with hardly any relevance to the thread! Like I said, he uses the smallest things to laugh at Christians, and what better than something in The Christian Rock and Metal forum?!  Seriously it was a simple Favorite Whitecross & WhiteHeart song(s) and it turns into this--- Geoff is this sensible? No. Maybe next time let's see who can go longer without saying something stupid and irrelevant. That will require me ignoring you, I guess.  BACK TO THE TOPIC now   
    • That speaks to me right now....  Im scared I have 9 people all going to be mad at me.... I can’t act scared though.... gulp 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.