heavyharmonies

Recent Retrospect/Sam/Jared bruhaha

In short:

wordpress-awjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg

My apologies to everyone for not stepping in sooner, but I have been on the road traveling since early in the week, and just haven't had time to do the prerequisite reading in order to decide what to do. I didn't think (obviously) that things would unravel the way they did.

Now at the end of a long day I have to sit in my hotel room reading this garbage...

Could I *PLEASE* have the last 15 minutes of my life back? Bunch of damned children.

I have removed the 3 threads in question.

In addition, I am doing the following:

I am not banning Sam, but he is on permanent moderator preview. This means that if he wants to contribute something in a positive manner he can, but not until a moderator approves the post. The profanity-laden attacks like a 4-year old from Hell on crystal meth throwing a temper tantrum just won't do any more. There was a time it was humorous, but as I get older, shit like that just fatigues me. No more.

On the other hand Aaron, in my opinion, has shown the ability to discuss things in a calm rational manner, even while disagreeing with somone. That's the behavior I expect from someone who represents a label. He can be the one to talk about Retrospect topics moving forward.

-Dan

Thanks Dan. Sorry for my contributions to said threads but he was asking for a fight.

Same here, I've got five kids...I hear ya.

My bad Dan,

JL

Sad thing is for a good part of the last few days those were the only threads really moving.

What thread was this? what happened? did I miss something? jee wiz, I always miss the good stuff, I wanted to read a post by sam on crystal meth!

Retrospect Records? Is that still a thing? (shrugs)

I haven't been on this site long enough to fully understand what was going on.

What thread was this? what happened? did I miss something? jee wiz, I always miss the good stuff, I wanted to read a post by sam on crystal meth!

LOL Huh? You replied to Sam a couple times in that thread if I'm not mistaken :)

LOL Huh? You replied to Sam a couple times in that thread if I'm not mistaken :)

replied being the understatement - one post was war & peace ;-)

Um.... yeah...... Cody responded multiple times it that thread.

Lay off the whacky weed bud! :P

Pretty sure the weed's the only thing that keeps him calm.

Plausible deniability!!!

I just dont get many opp to address Mr.Mcaskill, since he blocked me off facebook, I had to tell him what I had to tell him, but I didnt get in on any good meth charged insult responses, thats what sucks,

The comments on the main site tell people to take their arguments to the forums. Then they get policed anyway. Boring.

The comments on the main site tell people to take their arguments to the forums. Then they get policed anyway. Boring.

C'mon. We all know it was more than a mere argument.

C'mon. We all know it was more than a mere argument.

I dunno, it was deleted before I finished reading it. Guess there was more to it.

There was nothing not seen before. Who's going to beat up who and most swear words known to man.

There was nothing not seen before. Who's going to beat up who and most swear words known to man.

And let's not forget who's gonna suck who's prick (or any) and who is the biggest retard or queer.

As if any of those things are negative things.

Definitely some filth being used, we could've gone through and added those symbols over the vulgar words, couldn't we have?

Wow doods, I actually really did miss all this. Can someone break it down in a nutshell what it was all about? If stuff's too intense for the thread a PM would be cool. Call me nosey, but I want to know. I like stuff.

Wow doods, I actually really did miss all this. Can someone break it down in a nutshell what it was all about? If stuff's too intense for the thread a PM would be cool. Call me nosey, but I want to know. I like stuff.

Just the usual. Sam started a response thread to Jarred's (Mullethead) thread in Flamefest about Sam blocking him on Facebook.

Sam's thread was typical Sam. Thread title was something like Jarred = Cocksucker. He went on a rant about everything under the sun blasting people. And when that thread was deleted, he proceeded to start all over again with another thread.

And he used the F word, it was bad, everybody who responded in that anti Sam thread basically got responded to, it just was all at once, and not in any order, and Sam refused to name names, just being vague, so nobody really knew what the fuck he was talking about, only that he was a little upset, and has some knowledge of some serious illegal and underground criminal activities, but nobody could really tell who was doing what, and who was fucking who, so itwas just a huge vulgar rant, to everyone(myself I guess included) who chimed in on the Fuck Sam board, if he really wanted to make a statement, and call out individuals, and make a true fight out of it, he would to have at least used names, I mean there was really no point to it at all, cause he didnt dare to name names, if he had, I would have gotten the popcorn and thinking cap out. u didnt really miss much Geoff, accept for Sam accusing you of using a stunt cock in your debut flick, Guys Will Be Girls, dont worry I had your back, I made sure Sam knew that was 100% G-Off Cock, your welcome mate.