• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just start with Jump The Gun.

By far their most melodic album

Agree

• 2 months later...

Not much talk about this one lately. How is this one holding up for everyone? Still standing strong for me. Still a long way to go, but it wouldn't surprise me if this ends up in or near my top 5 at the end of the year.

Agree. Falling is still my #1 song this year to this point and songs like Hypocrisy, Wide Awake and Go aren't far behind. I also really like Every Heartbeat.

And as much as I like the Defiants I still think if I'm making a list, Nordic Union is #1 and the Defiants are #2.

Nordic Union just fits my tastes perfectly.

Easily in my top 5 of the year. I managed to score a Jap. copy for $10(used but with full armor). Go and falling are canidates for my ultimate playlist.

Yes, holding up just fine. Falling is still my #1 song(so far)for the year.

Not much talk about this one lately. How is this one holding up for everyone? Still standing strong for me. Still a long way to go, but it wouldn't surprise me if this ends up in or near my top 5 at the end of the year.

Still #1 Nordic Union for me this year. Rockers that rock and ballads that... ball? Oh, well... :rolleyes: Add the 'pretty' (pun intended) bittersweet voice of the awesome Ronnie Atkins and this one is a total winner!

#2 for Treat's

#3 for Theander Expression's (yeah, even with the ugly lyrics! :aw: )

#4 for The Defiants'

#5 for Wigelius'

Still in the same spot for me too - a very good, but not amazing album. It may finish in or near my top 10 this year, but I don't give it a chance at my top 5.

Treat and The Defiants > Wigelius

agree but Wigelius is still a strong and likeable album

probably pushed back a bit after Ted Poley and Vega are out but still a good contender for top 10 position

this one is still strong for me and is #2 after Defiants

Treat and The Defiants > Wigelius

I definitely wouldn't agree with that yet. I'd really need to play all three back to back quite a few times to make that call, but my initial thoughts would probably be Wigelius > The Defiants > Treat. That said, they'd probably be 1, 2 & 3 so far this year.

For me they are all too close to call at the moment. I like all 3 mentioned and Nordic Union in their own right.

All have some sublime melodic rock and the odd weak moment.

If im honest i still think the best might still be to come in 2016.