Poor Grammar

T-BONE

u inzulted sam: wiy wood u everdo this! cuz he owen biger record la ybel than yu" or becuz he haz much gurlz hu hav mustashes

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one bothered by all of this. Sell and Sale getting mixed up drives me crazy as well. Like such & such for sell. Or can you sale this to me? Ugh! It's okay to write a post in public (where anyone can see it) like a complete retard but if you're bothered by the terrible grammar & mention it then you're chastised & called a grammar nazi.

I was texting back when it was a new thing & we had to shorten words in order to keep the text amount down for cost, so I still have a bad habit of abbreviating words when texting. I at least try to spell like I have half a brain in my head when I'm typing comments on a public forum or on Facebook.

• My Little Pony

I'm glad that I'm not the only one bothered by all of this. Sell and Sale getting mixed up drives me crazy as well. Like such & such for sell. Or can you sale this to me? Ugh! It's okay to write a post in public (where anyone can see it) like a complete retard but if you're bothered by the terrible grammar & mention it then you're chastised & called a grammar nazi.

I was texting back when it was a new thing & we had to shorten words in order to keep the text amount down for cost, so I still have a bad habit of abbreviating words when texting. I at least try to spell like I have half a brain in my head when I'm typing comments on a public forum or on Facebook.

Mhm.

What languitch of wich u spek in? we do not comprehnt, pleze clarify

What languitch of wich u spek in? we do not comprehnt, pleze clarify

HAHAHAHA!

Not I, you fugers think reading my responses are a trick, just get some testimonials from people who were lucky enough to have texted me back in the Nokia days, then you all would appreciate my board responses, those days were so coooky, you guys are all so great, I love all of you guys, your my family, were like brothers and sister arent we!

• My Little Pony

Not I, you fugers think reading my responses are a trick, just get some testimonials from people who were lucky enough to have texted me back in the Nokia days, then you all would appreciate my board responses, those days were so coooky, you guys are all so great, I love all of you guys, your my family, were like brothers and sister arent we!

Yeah, you're definitely like an older eccentric sister to me.

Yeah, you're definitely like an older eccentric sister to me.

You mean Sista! don't you?

• 2 weeks later...