New Def Leppard single from S/T album!

tts42572

Another new song released..."Dangerous". As a long time Leppard fan all I can really say is WOW :)

Just the kind of classic Leppard riffs and layered harmonies I like :)

That song is phenomenal to my ears, the other two are good but this is fantastic, they weren't lying with the photograph references

I think it's the best song since Promises.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another new song released..."Dangerous". As a long time Leppard fan all I can really say is WOW :)

Just the kind of classic Leppard riffs and layered harmonies I like :)

That song is phenomenal to my ears, the other two are good but this is fantastic, they weren't lying with the photograph references

I think it's the best song since Promises.

Can I also add, that for me the drums also sound awesome! Or is it just me?! At least the open of the song anyway.

Musically Leppard... Vocally, who the hell is that?

Yeah, those verses don't really sound like Joe at all, hey? Weird. He's in there somewhere, but it definitely doesn't fully sound like him.

And Russ, that's the 4th song posted. And I agree, definitely the best of the lot. Definitely an album to be excited about.

Geoff, what the hell was the 4th song?

So far I've heard "Let's Go" (loving it!), "All Time High" (great!) and "Dangerous" (killer tune if there ever was one! Never expected to hear something that good from the Leps again - ever!) but can't for the life of me find any trace of a 4th new song anywhere on the net. Am I blind or has the posting been deleted? Which one was it? How you'd desrcibe it? Any link available?

Yeah, those verses don't really sound like Joe at all, hey? Weird. He's in there somewhere, but it definitely doesn't fully sound like him.

And Russ, that's the 4th song posted. And I agree, definitely the best of the lot. Definitely an album to be excited about.

Huh? I am sure I've only heard/seen 3 tracks posted in this thread. Are you confused cousin?

Ive liked all 3 too but i still fear we have heard the best of this album.

I hope to hell this is consistent across the piece and hits my top 10.

Id love that but i doubt it too.

• My Little Pony

Yep. My expectations couldn't really be any lower, and that's right where I want them.

Well...for what its worth I know someone online that's heard the album. He isnt saying too much about it so as not to spoil it (or get in trouble) but he told me what his 5 favorite songs were and the only one so far that's been on his list is All Time High.

He's assuring me there is plenty more good stuff to come :)

• My Little Pony

Well...for what its worth I know someone online that's heard the album. He isnt saying too much about it so as not to spoil it (or get in trouble) but he told me what his 5 favorite songs were and the only one so far that's been on his list is All Time High.

He's assuring me there is plenty more good stuff to come :)

But "Dangerous" is better than "All Time High," so I'm not sure I can trust your friend's judgement. ;}

Huh? I am sure I've only heard/seen 3 tracks posted in this thread. Are you confused cousin?

Mate, I don't know. I could have sworn there have been 4 songs so far. 'Let's Go,' then I thought there was a balladic one, or something, then the one with the cool modern hook and then the new one? But I dunno, going back through the thread doesn't make too much sense and some videos have been taken down, so I don't know. I'll know when I hear the album, though... ;)

DANGEROUS has a very nice Euphoria vibe to it. Everything is tuned down a bit to compensate for Joe's voice, so it's not quite Hysteria-esque, but considering we're rapidly approaching 2016 it'll certainly do!

So, is this one like YEAH where-by we completionists need to purchase three separate copies of the CD in order to obtain all of the songs?

I'm one that often chases bonus tracks but I'm not interested in the other versions this time around as all they really have on other versions of the album to my knowledge are some alternate versions/demos of songs already on the album (Last Dance/We Belong).

I'm a bit relieved in a way and glad they decided to just throw 14 songs on the CD and not save any for bonus tracks for all the various outlets.

DANGEROUS has a very nice Euphoria vibe to it. Everything is tuned down a bit to compensate for Joe's voice, so it's not quite Hysteria-esque, but considering we're rapidly approaching 2016 it'll certainly do!

So, is this one like YEAH where-by we completionists need to purchase three separate copies of the CD in order to obtain all of the songs?

• 2 weeks later...