CRAZY LIXX LEFT WITHOUT GUITARIST

DeLaCruz

If you are talking about Ozone then you are being influenced by bog average songs..........

Overland sounds amazing on The Ladder disc and equally as good on Epic from last year.

Have to admit tho never been a massive fan of Ousey.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are talking about Ozone then you are being influenced by bog average songs..........

Overland sounds amazing on The Ladder disc and equally as good on Epic from last year.

Have to admit tho never been a massive fan of Ousey.

Nah, it's not only the Ozone disc. They were both on the Phenomena disc I heard the other day too. I admit that there is one good solo disc from Overland, and yeah, that one good The Ladder disc too. But other than that, it's just overkill... and when he's on those albums with other vocalists he really stands out to me. Even his duet with Issa, I think his contribution is the weakest thing on that entire album. I've said it before, but he just sounds like Bert or Ernie... not sure who is who, but he sounds like a muppet. Love him in FM... but we need to keep it real about who is actually a good vocalist, and who is just part of a good band.

And yeah, not much good to say about Ousey at all, to be honest. Love Heartland's debut; not really into anything else he's done at all. And individually, super weak voice.

Lol. Overland the weakest thing on the ISSA album.

Mate that is the loneliest opinion in the history of this site i reckon.

Loneliest, but truest. He sounds so tragic on that duet.

and she sounds so 'tragic' (or shit would be a better word!) on the rest of the album lol.

and she sounds so 'tragic' (or shit would be a better word!) on the rest of the album lol.

You speak the truth Glen. Issa's "vocals" are pure SHIT.

You speak the truth Glen. Issa's "vocals" are pure SHIT.

TRUTH

• 3 months later...

They're dropping a new music video this coming Monday (Feb 1). Hope it's good.

And introducing the 2 new guitarists.

New year, new video, new guitarists – Crazy Lixx are back on track!

After the departure of guitarists Andy Dawson and Edd Liam in August 2015, the Swedish hair metal outfit Crazy Lixx have been on the lookout for two new axe men to fill the vacancy. Now, months after the band announced they’ll be looking for replacements, Crazy Lixx have released a new music video revealing the identity of the two new guitar players for the first time!

“We’ve recruited two local guys with loads of experience in the field and the way things are shaping up, I truly think the fans will feel we’ve put together a great new line-up for Crazy Lixx. We’re currently rehearsing a new set of fan favorites from our discography and it’s sounding tighter, more focused and better than ever before. I can’t wait to get this outfit up on stage,” says lead singer Danny Rexon.

The new line-up of Crazy Lixx is: Danny Rexon (vocals), Joél Cirera (Drums), Jens Sjöholm (Bass), Chrisse Olsson (Guitar) & Jens Lundgren (Guitar)

New year, new video, new guitarists – Crazy Lixx are back on track!

After the departure of guitarists Andy Dawson and Edd Liam in August 2015, the Swedish hair metal outfit Crazy Lixx have been on the lookout for two new axe men to fill the vacancy. Now, months after the band announced they’ll be looking for replacements, Crazy Lixx have released a new music video revealing the identity of the two new guitar players for the first time!

“We’ve recruited two local guys with loads of experience in the field and the way things are shaping up, I truly think the fans will feel we’ve put together a great new line-up for Crazy Lixx. We’re currently rehearsing a new set of fan favorites from our discography and it’s sounding tighter, more focused and better than ever before. I can’t wait to get this outfit up on stage,” says lead singer Danny Rexon.

The new line-up of Crazy Lixx is: Danny Rexon (vocals), Joél Cirera (Drums), Jens Sjöholm (Bass), Chrisse Olsson (Guitar) & Jens Lundgren (Guitar)

If he can stay awake :whistle:

• My Little Pony

For some reason I was expecting new music, bummer!

Yeah.... me too. That's a buzzkill!

Bloody hell! It's just a music video from the self-titled?

For some reason I was expecting new music, bummer!

Yeah.... me too. That's a buzzkill!

Bloody hell! It's just a music video from the self-titled?

Yeah.... with new band members that didn't play on the disc but are in the video. LOL

Kinda lame. :lame:

It's a pretty low budget looking video, but a cool idea - kinda fitting their predicament and all. I diggit. I really hope the new guys work out and we do get some new music from these guys soon. Definitely a band I hope stick around for a long while yet.

• My Little Pony

Just listened to Riot Avenue this morning. Not as bad as I remembered. New Religion still kicks the shit out of it. Self-titled is up next.

• My Little Pony

Loud Minority < New Religion < Riot Avenue < S/T

Wholly shit! You think both Riot Avenue and the self-titled are better than New Religion?!

• My Little Pony

Loud Minority < New Religion < S/T< Riot Avenue

You, too? Shit, I didn't think anyone would have ever put the last two over the first two.