New QUEENSRYCHE track "Arrow Of Time"

AlphaMale

Sounds like a dodgy Euro-metal band now, like early Helloween.

He's got that "nasal" sound similar to how Geoff Tate sounds nowadays

It's certainly not the mature and sophisticated style of "Operation Mindcrime" and "Empire"... they used to sound like leaders, now they just sound like followers of a bygone era.

Jeez, they chose a Geoff Tate epigone? Congrats. :D

I was listening to it kind of thinking if it was this version, or a new song from the Tate version. Sounds exactly like him. Personally, I like bands who do this after losing a trademark lead singer. Preserves the "true" sound of the band.

Maybe I'm being negative because Queensryche haven't done anything I liked since the "Operation Mindcrime" and "Empire" albums.

Also because Geoff Tate became such a dick, as well as not being able to sing like he used to.

But mainly because I was thrilled to bits when I first heard new singer Todd Le Torre had been recruited to Crimson Glory, before ultimately getting involved with Queensryche instead.

I would have loved a new Crimson Glory album, particularly as he also managed to imitate their former singer Midnight extremely well.

Credit where it's due, Todd seems to be a very good impersonator.... I wonder what he would sound like in Lost Horizon, lol.

I got caught!

Hi Russ Nussman:

Due to a copyright takedown notice that we received, we had to take down your video from YouTube:

Video title: Queensryche - Arrow Of Time (new single 2015)
Video url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9C4YC1dVbs
Takedown issued by: The Century Family Inc.

This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube, and you may have lost access to some features of YouTube.

You received a copyright strike

You now have 1 copyright strike. Getting multiple copyright strikes can lead to the termination of your account and the removal of all your videos. To avoid that from happening, please don’t upload videos that contain copyrighted content that you aren’t allowed to use.

Unbelievable... I guess they don't want to promote their work!

Yep, I've said the same thing every time this happens (which is often). I just don't understand it...

• My Little Pony

Unbelievable... I guess they don't want to promote their work!

Yep, I've said the same thing every time this happens (which is often). I just don't understand it...

Well, it's more they want to have control of their work. Which is understandable. And you need to remember, there is potential to make money off views.

• My Little Pony

I don't hate it... and I hate most everything :)

Sure as hell better than new Bon Jovi stuff.

Yeah, you do hate a lot.

Artwork for 'Condition Hüman'.

queensyche-Condition-human-art-480x480.j

Tracklist:

“Arrow of Time”
“Guardian”
“Hellfire”
“Toxic Remedy”
“Selfish Lives”
“Eye9”
“Bulletproof”
“Hourglass”