Chisel Chin says Hello...

Chisel Chin

Hi there,

Been here about a week now after seeing this site being mentioned on the Sleaze Roxx forum where I've been reading (and occasionally posting) for a few years.

Spent a few days reading through a fair amount of threads on this site going back as far as they'll go, and it looks like there's been lots of interesting discussions.

I've even discovered a couple of new bands from here already, and ordered some CDs: Crazy Lixx ("New Religion") and JettBlack (first two albums).

Been a rocker for around 25 years, love the hard rock 80s, the traditional metal bands, and prog rock / prog metal. Got a bit of catching up to do to see what decent bands I've missed out on, as I've mainly focused on the Prog genre for the last few years. Also been trying to seek out more classic rock bands (60s / 70s style), either from those decades, or modern ones doing the retro sound. I could have done with there being a dedicated Classic Rock section on this forum, but never mind, I'll carry on with my quest via Google.

I've already started a few discussion threads on here, and got some positive feedback, so thought I'd properly say Hello.

Welcome aboard. Get nude and break stuff. Just not that vase by the door to your left. It's quite precious to a few folk here as it holds a pair of castrated genitals resting in syrup.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...