Bobaflex - Anything That Moves

CureTheSane

New album out 17 July.

This band seems to get a bad rap around the tracks, but I like them.

Seem to becoming more hard rock than nu metal or whatever they may have been classed as.

Lots of hooks and melodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XO-8SmOQ84

Yeah that's easily the best Sound Of Silence cover I've heard, and I've been through a few.

Off Charlatan's Web check out

Mean Man - takes a few listens but will get you eventually.

School For Young Ladies - Not sure about this song. It is a nice tune, very poppy, but is also possibly a bit pedo. Have to listen to the lyrics properly.

Wading Through The Dark

Rogue

I've just started looking through their back catalog and the one you posted Bury Me With My Guns On was the first stand out.

Love that song...now i will have to check out more... B)

WTF? I'm very confused. Don't you hate any and all modern music? What on earth makes these guys an exception?? There's a whole genre of stuff like this out there you may wish to check out.

WTF? I'm very confused. Don't you hate any and all modern music? What on earth makes these guys an exception?? There's a whole genre of stuff like this out there you may wish to check out.

I do dislike (not hate) most 'modern' music but there are exceptions and this band appears to be one of them,...I have ordered their last 2 releases "Hell in My Heart" and "Charlatan's Web"..... the stuff previous to these 2 releases sounds very different from what I have heard on Youtube so I'm staying away from everything released prior to "Hell in My Heart".....as for these vids, they sound like hard rock with a bit of a modern vibe which means there is a much better chance that I may enjoy the music....

I do dislike (not hate) most 'modern' music but there are exceptions and this band appears to be one of them,...I have ordered their last 2 releases "Hell in My Heart" and "Charlatan's Web"..... the stuff previous to these 2 releases sounds very different from what I have heard on Youtube so I'm staying away from everything released prior to "Hell in My Heart".....as for these vids, they sound like hard rock with a bit of a modern vibe which means there is a much better chance that I may enjoy the music....

Fair enough mate, to each their own. But if you do like this, there are genuinely a truckload of bands out there with this same sound/style. That whole early 2000's nu-metal movement was pretty massive at the time.

Fair enough mate, to each their own. But if you do like this, there are genuinely a truckload of bands out there with this same sound/style. That whole early 2000's nu-metal movement was pretty massive at the time.

Give me some examples and I will check them out...I like to think I have an open mind when it comes to music but I must say I do not hear nu-metal when I listen to the above songs...

Drowning Pool is one that comes straight mind. I'd have to look back over my collection but probably moreso the albums I got rid of from that era, as I quickly grew to hate that nu-metal sound. Red are a pretty good band. I guess Trapt would be another I'll try to think back to a few names...

I don't hear nu-metal, but then again I change as music changes.

Remember when Kiss were heavy metal?
Remember when Slave To The Grind was really heavy shit?
I don't even remember what Nu-Metal is. I just like what I like.

I love Saliva but I'm sure most here would class them in the same group as Nickelback who I really don't like.

and then you have songs like Bad Man. Not sure how this is classified...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq7JRUVwA7w