Love N' Revenge - Karma

Stefan

has anyone received this cd yet? I ordered it long ago but havent received anything...

Well I couldn't hold out. If it is shipping next week I'll see it through, but I have to say, I kind of hope it falls through. The album's pretty good, but not quite what I was hoping. When this guy does melodic/commercial rock it's truly outstanding. However, he also has a solid but quite average hard rock side to him too. And unfortunately, that is the side that is on main display on this album.

'Breathe,' 'Can't save me,' 'Rest of time' and 'Don't walk away' are all excellent, especially 'Breathe,' but sadly, the rest of the album is actually not so great. Solid hard rock, but kind of forgettable.

Anyway, if I get the CD I've made the commitment, but if it falls through I guess worse things have happened...

That sucks Delbert. What a great way to never get supported again.

What an assclown. :soapbox:

Are you nuts???? Anyone can deliver a CD in 6 weeks even if he had to send it by carrier pidgeon!!! Anyway, I filed a dispute......that means "Hello seller, what's the story? Your buyer hasn't heard a peep from you?" It DOES NOT mean I filed a claim!!!

Get real my friend!!!! An Assclown is someone who hasn't the courtesy to inform his buyer if he is experiencing a problem that will cause a delay.....I have bought and sold more CDs than you've ever owned!!!

Are you nuts???? Anyone can deliver a CD in 6 weeks even if he had to send it by carrier pidgeon!!! Anyway, I filed a dispute......that means "Hello seller, what's the story? Your buyer hasn't heard a peep from you?" It DOES NOT mean I filed a claim!!!

Get real my friend!!!! An Assclown is someone who hasn't the courtesy to inform his buyer if he is experiencing a problem that will cause a delay.....I have bought and sold more CDs than you've ever owned!!!

I don't think he was aiming at you Delbert, he meant the Damon dude...

I don't think he was aiming at you Delbert, he meant the Damon dude...

I will concede that may have been the case......his post was not very clear and I read it as referring to my filing a dispute!

Wasn't calling you an assclown.... that dude from Love N' Revenge is an assclown for not sending the CD or at least a courtesy email to explain any problem/delay.

Wasn't calling you an assclown.... that dude from Love N' Revenge is an assclown for not sending the CD or at least a courtesy email to explain any problem/delay.

I appologize for misreading your post..........

• 2 weeks later...

I escalated to a claim last week too, so I hope I get my money back soon. Kind of glad, as the album just isn't what I hoped it'd be. Terrible way to go about business...

I was listening to this yesterday, after Gus G, and I wasn't impressed at all. Actually I had to spin again some tracks in order to rationalize my initial intuitive thoughts. I'm not fan at all of this southern rock feeling + generic riffing.

Still, I manage to distinguish one great track for future listening pleasure (Can't Save me) and a ballad with a great solo and potential to become great in the future (Breathe).

Southern rock? Hmmm, don't hear that in it, mate. There's a lot of basic, straight ahead hard rock, but yeah, like you, there is no doubt the ballads / melodic stuff is by far the best on here.

• 2 months later...

I appologize for misreading your post..........

Do you feel like an ass clown now...?!?!!?! HAHAHAHA

That made me laugh.

Luckily you've bought and sold more cds than alpha has ever owned otherwise your apology would not be accepted.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...