Castronovo's in Trouble (This Sucks!)

gener8tr

Look, I hope Deen is 100% innocent and this is all one big mistake, but I'm also not completely naive as the GRAND JURY has indicted him.

That's certainly not to say a Grand Jury has never been wrong in the past, but these are very serious allegations, and a LOT of them. We're not talking about a single count of misdemeanor shop-lifting, here. Did you read the list of charges in the indictment?

One of these two people is a very horrible human being. I'm sure a clearer version of the truth will come-out in the weeks and or months to follow.

Yes I did, and the all the grand jury does is listen to the overzealous prosecutor, who at this point in the investigation, has very young, and very shaky facts and evidence, all those charges are just charges, I'm sure you are familiar with a little bit of law right? the cops file charges for every little single offense that they can possibly pull out of their ass, that way, the prosecutor has that much bigger of a safety net to work in, the more charges and the heavier the charges that the cops can get filled on a person, the much larger of a bargaining chip they can create for themselves in the chance that they cannot secure strong enough evidence, that they can go into a court room, look at 12 civilians, and convince them that Dean is guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt, so trial time comes rolling around, and the prosecutors are stressed that they do not have strong enough evidence to accomplish this, so what is their fool proof back up plan??? Anyone?? well if they have done their jobs, and the cops have as well, the fact they cannot prove Dean is guilty, is not so stressful when they have 15 felony charges filed against him, because now they can go to Deans attorneys, and start acting like the pukes they are, by trying to get him to cut a deal, plead to 10 felony's, we will drop 5 of them, you know that kind of bullshit, that they generally pull successfully over on 95% of the criminal defendants, playing on their ignorance and inexperience, Truth is, I am honestly not sticking up for Dean in the least, so to speak, I am completely outraged at the way in which these "Rape" allegations, and Sexual Assault charges are handled by the American justice system, if Rape is so taboo that the victim is not put out to the masses, then what the fuck permits that the "alleged rapist" be thrown out onto media central?? I mean if we really are a country, that holds up the standard "Innocent Until Proven Guilty" and last I checked that saying was somewhere printed into our justice system, well if that's the case, then how the fuck do you parade the "alleged suspect" around for the entire country, fuck entire world, to see and pre convict to society, when by our own guidelines, they are not guilty of a thing until they are convicted at trial, until trial, they are not criminals, or deviants, they are American civilians, who have been accused of a heinous crime, that they may or may not have committed, anyone else see anything even remotely fair about what I'm saying? does nobody else feel the outrage over this? if not, it must just be me, and I'll shut the fuck up, as far as im concerned, this just happens to be Dean, but I'm really speaking in the overall picture, anyone who is thrust into something this serious, and this life ending, you cannot hide the victim, and exploit the suspect, how is this even possible? OK I'm done, I'm finished, i wont even look at this anymore, cause he's going to get the same shaft job Kobe Bryant got, different circumstances, but same scenario on the media end of it, and Deans life is over, if he is found guilty or innocent, he is a marked man, and will never be able to live the sane, and regular life he had lived prior to these accusations. that is what I feel sorry for, if he is innocent, and will never be able to get his life he probably loved alot back. fucked up shit.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a very valid point you make, Cody. In a nutshell, the media as a whole are massive sensationalist c*nts and make their minds up on a story based on what will sell the most papers. And unfortunately, the general public is probably made up of about 90% dumb c*nts who take whatever is written in front of them as the only truth. So you get the majority of the world having made up their mind without actually getting an authentic feel for what the actual truth may be here.

Like you, I'm not saying Deen has done nothing wrong and is angelic... but I absolutely despise how these things are handled by the media and most readers too.

Report in London paper states that DC sent suicide threats to the supposed victim

Gets more bizarre??

Local angle mentioned he appeared in court in a "Suicide Smock."

I can only guess that means a different color other than the blue or orange ones normally issued???

Leykis, I appreciate your thoughts on the subject, but the LAST person on earth I'd want to be compared to when being pinned with a rape charge is Kobe Bryant.